Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572639 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:04:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  FBB Wanda Moore - Lildoll
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FBB Wanda Moore - Lildoll  (Read 19113 times)

wandam

FBB Wanda Moore - Lildoll
« on: January 18, 2008, 06:23:24 pm »
hi ya'll, i love this forum and thanks to u who have posted about me here.

xoxo
Wanda

lionforce

Re: FBB Wanda Moore - Lildoll
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 05:08:59 pm »
Welcome To The Forum Wanda :)

tunea

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 02:40:20 pm »
Wanda you need to pose for Muscle El, you are a hottie! ;)

fitfam

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 09:39:25 pm »
i everyone, i have been getting ready to go to charleston for the jr usa for some photoshoots for my site. here r some from a shoot this past week. thought i would let u guys preview ;)
Wanda@lildoll.com

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 05:16:16 pm »
HI WANDA!!!! You don't remember me but I emailed you a few times and gave you rave notices on your Tom Nine pictures. Am greatly impressed with the newer photos of you also. Best of luck to you always Wanda, Bob Taylor
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

tunea

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 03:16:15 pm »
I read on Wanda's blog that she plans on doing some X-rated type of video in a few months! :P

wandam

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 07:14:57 pm »
Hi everyone, i will be shooting with Denise of muscle elegance while i am out n vegas competing at the usa's then going to LA for worldclassmuscle.com . i am also doing muscle worship sessions now, for details contact me at wanda@Lildoll.com

hardhat927

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 05:23:36 am »
 Hi Wanda,

welcome to the site, I been to you site off and on during the year, great site love the pics and videos you hsvr done...
Have you done your shoot with Denise yet? She one awsome lady...

wandam

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 08:17:36 pm »
im actually in memphis now. i shot with Denise a couple of weeks ago for muscle elegance and then on to LA to shoot for my site and worldclassmuscle. i did some hot videos with my friend Lisa Cross for england.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  FBB Wanda Moore - Lildoll

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View