Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572736 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:14:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Jay Fuchs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jay Fuchs  (Read 18242 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Jay Fuchs
« on: May 06, 2017, 12:13:29 pm »
  So, reluctantly, I need to out Jay Fuchs as someone to avoid.
    Jay's charging 800CHf for discrete sessions these days because she's "retired".   I will use inverted commas because it is a reach to ever believe Jay.   I am sure she tells anyone that.
   I did want to see her and we fixed up a meeting in Zurich in December.   About three weeks before, she contacts me in November to say she needs help financially.  Serious help.  Her sponsor "retired" (?) and she was facing eviction from her apartment.
   Given that I am not desperately keen to pay for sessions up front,  I offered 500 of the 800.  Sent it because yeah, the occasional sob story gets to me and it was just paying for the meeting partially early.
   Then about a week after, she tells me she needs more.   Again...and I admit stupidity in this so it's not being told to make me look stupid....I offer this time to postpone till 2017, and effectively give her the travel costs.  She agrees (no shock) and gets a further 500.   Albeit she does say 200 is towards next time.  I get the "Ever so grateful " email and then silence for the first two months of 2017.
    Now, as I see it, the least someone should/could do is be keen to rearrange and offer dates.  Nope...the eventual date I do offer is treated like she can't spare a previous hour in her home town.   Until I say "Send the money back then" and it magically worked.
   As it turned out, I had to back out the date a week before.   When I asked for her to select an alternative, silence.
   Even quite happily saying send back only 200 of it and we'll agree to move on,  nothing via email.  But of course plenty of Tweets and other social media to show she's online often enough.
    If I was broken by the experience, I wouldn't have written this.  You never send what you can't afford at the time and in actuality,  I have had a few glamour models take total liberties in the past 6 months with much less financial offers.   
   Clearly she is not going to do shyt so it's time to broadcast it.   Be wary if you are in contact and she's promising to meet up.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jay Fuchs
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 02:12:25 am »
Sorry to hear about the failed endeavours, but thanks for the heads up. I guess I am lucky that I didn't chose that time to reboot my efforts to catch up with her (as I was thinking to do).

Offline MartinKohl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 07:27:49 am »
I wonder that JF behaves like that. And Im sorry to hear it.
I think, Polite Society has waited long enough to finally post this sad story on Saradas.

I'd think, that in the meantime, she found a new "Sponsor" (Sugar Daddy?),  so the financial pressure is gone again... maybe he doesnt want her to do sessions?!

Or - maybe - she is into the reprehensible financial domination fetish (business), and thinks a "superior goddess" like her deserves all the money, giving back just a "ever so grateful".

Polite Society... you better give away your hard earned money to the Welfare, rather than for Jays Botox Docs...

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 03:17:13 pm »
think there is a good reson she`s not listed on "regular" sites (like wB270),isn`t it ?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 07:40:29 am »
think there is a good reson she`s not listed on "regular" sites (like wB270),isn`t it ?

Thanks!  Yes, she is an excuse for a human
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 04:40:22 pm »
these swiss people know to get the big cash . a ordered & beautiful country ,but over-expensive in all aspects.

(so for example ,In my case I just should pay a fine of about Eur. 38.- ,because I exceeded the speed-limit at  about 1 mile/hour !!!.......know it`s off-topic )

so I expect that also what concerns swiss bodybuilders : (don`t know how much Rachel Ruch or Salome required?!..

Peerson

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 04:37:12 pm »
Be wary if you are in contact and she's promising to meet up.

Nice post. It probably does not help me, but well done for a level-headed public service announcement

Offline brunnen-g

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 06:40:29 pm »
Thanks for the heads up.  Very unfortunate that she took advantage of your kindness :hellno:

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 11:58:44 am »
Been awhile since I've been reading up on this type of stuff. I feel for you my friend as you know of my past issues with one girl and you gave me advise. But thx again. Shoot me an email soon, been awhile since we talked about Hockey

Offline Lift_seeker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 01:57:11 pm »
I don't get why you gave her 14 days before your meeting again 500? Sorry, but a 1000 CHf deposit is just crazy dude, in any way.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 10:56:24 am »
I don't get why you gave her 14 days before your meeting again 500? Sorry, but a 1000 CHf deposit is just crazy dude, in any way.

I didn't tell the story to soiicit views on my level of stupidity.   That's long since been obvious.

It didn't leave me penniless, the session was supposed to happen, so it was an advance on paying because she needed it.   It all made perfect sense at the time.   Different when you get scammed but there you go.   Water under the bridge - she's vile and a few more people know about it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 02:04:02 pm »

I don't get why you want to be lifted in sessions but that's a whole 'nother thread

Luigithec

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 03:23:34 am »
I could understand a 100 dollar deposit to insure a meeting, but anyone paying can get screwed over. Just because these women are attractive and beautiful doesn't make them wonderful human beings. Like everyone else, they are still human beings. Some are nice and considerate, some have serious issues or are horrible people. She hustled you for sure...I wouldn't even give a deposit. You make a date, you show up and pay before the session, that is fair. If they want money upfront, forget it then...in the end is it really worth the trouble? I mean, what is point of meeting a bodybuilder if they have insane request like 1000 upfront, or they want the lights off, or they don't show up.

As for a girl not showering before a session, who cares? If you really like a women who exercises, you should be able to deal with their natural oder.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 12:14:10 am »
Stunned to hear this. I met Jay at the Tampa Pro a few years back. Not only was she one BIG, gorgeous female bodybuilder,
she seemed really nice, and she posed for a couple of pictures with me. Hard to believe it is the same woman.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 03:33:22 am »
I could understand a 100 dollar deposit to insure a meeting, but anyone paying can get screwed over. Just because these women are attractive and beautiful doesn't make them wonderful human beings. Like everyone else, they are still human beings. Some are nice and considerate, some have serious issues or are horrible people. She hustled you for sure...I wouldn't even give a deposit. You make a date, you show up and pay before the session, that is fair. If they want money upfront, forget it then...in the end is it really worth the trouble? I mean, what is point of meeting a bodybuilder if they have insane request like 1000 upfront, or they want the lights off, or they don't show up.

As for a girl not showering before a session, who cares? If you really like a women who exercises, you should be able to deal with their natural oder.

I agree with this.  Seems to me like an experienced guy like PS should have rubbed one off before making the final decision.  That way he wouldn't have had the stored up baby badder clouding his judgement skills.  I get $100-$200.  But $1000!  JF definitely got what she needed out of PS and suffered no real consequences.   :-[  This thread isn't gonna affect her one bit.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Jay Fuchs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View