Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574100 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 09:48:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Where are you from?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where are you from?  (Read 120992 times)

fredzeppelin

Re: Where are you from?
« Reply #255 on: July 11, 2017, 04:53:50 pm »
Originally from Washington DC (25 years)
Then I lived in Gainesville FL for 13 years (I consider Gainesville my adopted home -- love it to death and
will definetly move back there as soon as I can)
Now I live outside of Philadelphia PA (Ugh).

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #256 on: July 11, 2017, 05:50:15 pm »
That bad?

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #257 on: July 12, 2017, 02:28:15 am »
I'm just outside of Philly too.  Kinda like it here tho.  We've got everything.  A few major cities, beach, mountains, farms.  Not enough muscular women but hey, can't be too picky.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #258 on: July 12, 2017, 06:47:37 am »
That bad?

There are worse places, I suppose. But living in Gainesville FL and then being forced to relaocate here
is like getting kicked out of Heaven and forced to live in Purgatory. Gainesville FL is IMO the best place
to live on the entire East Coast (particularly if you are a women's bodybuilding fan).

Unicron

« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2017, 06:41:11 pm »
Bill is a Capricorn
Alison is a Pisces

Nice! Interesting combo. My ex-girlfriend (still good friends) of 11.5 years is a Pisces (I'm Aquarius) and both her older sisters are Capricorn. LOL I take it Bill keeps you on your toes and leads by example, while you provide sound advice, support, and creativity.

Astrology is what kept us together for so long. It helped us understand our personalities better, in which we treated each other accordingly without conflict. Wow, did it make life so much easier! She drove me nuts in the beginning of our relationship with her emotions, but we were young and clueless. I kept an open mind to her feelings and was humble throughout. Over the years, a lecture here and there with the addition of some reading material on horoscopes significantly changed our out-look on life. Everything made sense, especially when dealing with other people. It gave us better insight.

Understanding is the key to compatibility. :)

Offline Goremaul

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #260 on: July 20, 2017, 08:32:01 pm »
Hyattsville, MD

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2017, 09:51:59 pm »
Bill is a Capricorn
Alison is a Pisces

Nice! Interesting combo. My ex-girlfriend (still good friends) of 11.5 years is a Pisces (I'm Aquarius) and both her older sisters are Capricorn. LOL I take it Bill keeps you on your toes and leads by example, while you provide sound advice, support, and creativity.

Astrology is what kept us together for so long. It helped us understand our personalities better, in which we treated each other accordingly without conflict. Wow, did it make life so much easier! She drove me nuts in the beginning of our relationship with her emotions, but we were young and clueless. I kept an open mind to her feelings and was humble throughout. Over the years, a lecture here and there with the addition of some reading material on horoscopes significantly changed our out-look on life. Everything made sense, especially when dealing with other people. It gave us better insight.

Actually I keep Bill on his toes leading by my example all the while providing sound advice. support while being extremely creative.  He deals with it and edging on 50 years together I guess it's working ! LOL
Alison

Unicron

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2017, 03:45:28 pm »
Bill is a Capricorn
Alison is a Pisces

Actually I keep Bill on his toes leading by my example all the while providing sound advice. support while being extremely creative.  He deals with it and edging on 50 years together I guess it's working ! LOL
Alison

Bill knows his place. :funny: Kudos to the both of you. :clap:

Offline Spacemonkey

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2017, 12:01:00 am »
Long Island, New York.  About an hour or so from NYC
Have a nice day

carlos brenes

« Reply #264 on: January 27, 2018, 09:49:45 pm »
I am from Costa Rica

Offline Buffalo

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2018, 01:22:21 am »
Quebec

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2018, 08:34:57 am »
Washington DC

RAISSA_MUSCULOSA

« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2018, 12:21:18 pm »
Sao Paulo, Brazil

:hey:

abouelmo

« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2018, 05:34:37 pm »
From egypt living in saudi arabia

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: February 25, 2018, 12:47:32 am »
Nevada currently, but Texas will always be home.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Where are you from?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View