Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
364298 Posts in 48611 Topics by 40697 Members - Latest Member: assassas July 20, 2017, 06:37:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  I ♥ Saradas  |  TUTORIAL FOR POSTING IMAGES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TUTORIAL FOR POSTING IMAGES  (Read 133 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
TUTORIAL FOR POSTING IMAGES
« on: July 07, 2017, 09:55:35 am »
1. Go on the site http://www.imagebam.com/

2. You have 3 choices:  a) Multi-Upload        ( Use to select multiple files in a folder and upload all at once)
                                  b) Zip-Upload           ( You can zip a bunch of files you want to post and upload easily with this function)
                                  c) Basic Upload         ( Great to upload just 1 or 2 files, but not used so much now)

For this tutorial we will focus on a) Multi-Upload, but feel free to experiment with zip upload or basic once you are comfortable with the uploading process.
FOR ALL 3 OPTIONS YOU MUST SELECT "FAMILY SAFE" OPTION, OR YOU RISK A BAN FROM THE FORUM. WHATEVER YOU ARE POSTING, "FAMILY SAFE" ONLY!

3. Select Multi Upload, and click on "Select Files" and in the dialog box that opens, browse for the files you want to upload and select your images.
Hold down the button Ctrl on your keyboard and click on each file. When finished, click on "Open". The dialogue box will close, and your files will be listed in the Imagebam Filename box.

4. On Select Type: (required) click on drop-down menu and select "FAMILY SAFE content"ALWAYS CHOOSE FAMILY SAFE! Failure to do this could result in a ban from the forum.

5. On Thumbnail Size click on drop-down menu and select 350x350 pixel

6. Click on UPLOAD NOW!

7.  Copy the code under the writing "BB Code" and go to Saradas. Go to the topic you wish to add to and click "Reply" and paste the code into the box. Click Post.
Or, if no existing topic is present, go to the correct section of the forum and click new topic. Start new topic and paste the code. Click, post.

DETAILED SCREEN SHOTS WITH INSTRUCTIONS

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  I ♥ Saradas  |  TUTORIAL FOR POSTING IMAGES

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx