Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575030 Posts in 73053 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:47:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC GirlPower
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC GirlPower  (Read 4834 times)

Offline laero0912

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
HBC GirlPower
« on: May 22, 2017, 02:01:31 pm »
Does anybody know the name of this sexy lady:

https://www.herbicepscam.com/GirlPower/profile/
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

HBC GirlPower
« on: May 22, 2017, 02:01:31 pm »

Offline bumlover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: HBC GirlPower
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 01:40:58 am »
From Romania.....not sure if name is necessary as these women do not always prefer to be named through the internet as this is their private life.....she is a gorgeous girl and a great performer BTW

Offline anonymali

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:56:05 pm »

:hellno:

Offline 737

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 11:58:10 pm »
Ella es Andra (@adda.fit)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 10:40:06 pm »
She is a great model, i have done private shows  with her and she did everything i asked her. Her body is more than hot. The only bad thing is that she has stopped the communication with us  , she isht in free chat anymore and i dont know the reason. Hope that  this is temporary  and not happen for always in the future because it will be very bad for all , since only a few men join a model who sits the all day alone in premium. :'( :'( and she might not became one of the most popular girls in the site, despite she has all the talent.

Offline bumlover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 10:14:47 pm »
she did not stop the communicatio with you.......just the free part....many will talk all day to these girls for free...they get tired of it...this is their jobs......she is a gorgeous sexy fun girl.....and if you already know her and like her shows?....why do u need to talk in free?....why not do a show rght away?...sounds like people like you are the reason they dont saty in free.....people will stay in there all day, talking shit....

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 11:45:53 am »
First of all man,  i am a vip member . I have become vip in order to get pms in which i am very very quick and understandable instead of other users who ask for pm to ask only questions and for a very long time ...  Secondly i know she is very sexy but  i want always to know before i go in premium or fantasy if i will see what i want. I dont always want to see the same things. I have joined some girls in premium and what i mostly see thats why i stopped it now, is  girls that are  in a bad condition  , girls that arent  even on the cam or girls that when i will ask them what i want to see they will just answer with  a no without a reason or justification.  So if she and others models stop communicating with us in free chat( i didhnt ask them to be always in free chat  just two times in the day or at least at the week, some dont even do this but they are always but always in premium.  Of course there are man who take advantage of the girls who are in free chat and always ask hundred of questions , or the dude (we all know who he is) who always ask for free flexing  , but that doesnt justify them to be in premium or even in fantasy for always. If i dont know if i will see what  i  really want , why should i and a lot of other people risk their money ; just becayse they are hot; Not everyone  cares about that, we all have our requests , our ''fetishes'' which we really want to see from them.

Offline bumlover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 04:52:33 pm »
I know how the site works , I was a VIP member......I thought you were critical of her in particular., and when you had already done shows with her , what would the need be for you to see her in free......but in general I guess if they not in free, one could not get to know them at all or see if interest..I could tell if I liked how they looked and read their bios....if I got in room and did not like, one could just leave, not a big deal.......I think a lot of the members that hang in free all day, going room to room...asking how much you lift?..what you eat?...measurenemnts , weight etc...ruin it for the other rmembers as they wear the models out- they get sick of it............I can tell you are not like that, but there are many who want a free chat service and always always pretend they gonna go private, so the model won't ban them

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC GirlPower

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View