Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575435 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:29:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Muscle Appeal Any good?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Appeal Any good?  (Read 9804 times)

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Muscle Appeal Any good?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 03:00:16 pm »
That site hasn't been really relevant for at least half a decade now sadly
eh? Not sure Muscle Appeal has been around that long :D

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.
Hm, I may have mixed it up with Flex Appeal, my bad

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 02:44:41 pm »
Is anyone here still a member of Muscle Appeal? I'm having the hardest time trying to download videos from there, and I have no clue what I need to do!

Their videos are hosted on Amazon S3 so I find they download super quick.

Maybe for you, but they are doing NOTIHNG for me. I've tried to use Chrome and Firefox, and even JDownloader, and have hit rock bottom on all of them. My download speed isn't the fastest, but at least with most sites, I can download with no issue. This is one that is not. It would say Failed-network error each time, and I've tried to download different videos. And I've cleaned my computer to get rid of viruses. No luck. :( I'm about ready to contact them and attepmpt to ask for a refund. No reason to be a member of the site if I can't view the material.

Please do contact us so we can look into your issue.
MuscleAppeal.com - Female Muscle Videos!

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 02:48:15 pm »

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.

We are still around. We are happy people are still thinking of us! We have not updated in a while because we are totally re-designing the website.

We have still been recording new videos, and when we launch the new website there will be many new videos and models.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 08:36:32 pm »

We are still around. We are happy people are still thinking of us! We have not updated in a while because we are totally re-designing the website.

We have still been recording new videos, and when we launch the new website there will be many new videos and models.

Look forward to the new content! Loving the Danni clips ATM ;)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline jimm1155

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscle Appeal ripped me off
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 04:50:20 pm »
I paid Muscle Appeal a considerable amount of money for a custom video three months ago and have not heard back from them since. They ripped me off and they will do the same to you if you order anything from them. I have all my e mail exchanges and a copy of the Paypal receipt to prove what I am saying. Please DO NOT patronize their site and NEVER order a custom video from them or they will rip you off like they did to me. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this post  jimm1155@aol.com

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
Re: Muscle Appeal ripped me off
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 07:51:21 pm »
I paid Muscle Appeal a considerable amount of money for a custom video three months ago and have not heard back from them since. They ripped me off and they will do the same to you if you order anything from them. I have all my e mail exchanges and a copy of the Paypal receipt to prove what I am saying. Please DO NOT patronize their site and NEVER order a custom video from them or they will rip you off like they did to me. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this post  jimm1155@aol.com

This is not true. We made your custom video sent it via drop box as requested, and you got a full refund.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Muscle Appeal Any good?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View