Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
375317 Posts in 50056 Topics by 41310 Members - Latest Member: elturd September 20, 2017, 12:15:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  New Announcements & New Sessionettes  |  Christal Cornick, permanent location & NEW session fees.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Christal Cornick, permanent location & NEW session fees.  (Read 5547 times)

Offline Christal Cornick

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • My muscles need worshiping from head to toe
    • www.christalcornick.weebly.com
Christal Cornick, permanent location & NEW session fees.
« on: March 04, 2017, 05:54:54 pm »
 8)
Hey guys  :woohoo: so I'm letting you all know that il now be permanently in the Oxfordshire, Bicester location for ALL sessions.
Meet and greets.
Sensual muscle worship.
Scissor sessions.
Piggie back rides.
Pins and holds. (Non competitive)
Phone chats.
Anything else you might require please just ask and we can talk about the details.

With the permanent location change comes new revised session fees too, which go in favour to you wonderful gents ;) please ask me about them :)

If your interested in touching, feeling, kissing and smoothing BIG beefy female muscle, I'm currently in off-season condition, holding great shape and will be getting a little leaner over the next few months leading up to summer  :singing:

So contact me directly via email ccornickmw@gmail.com to book and secure a session today  :woot:

I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Offline strong_bulldog

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Christal Cornick, permanent location & NEW session fees.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 01:44:59 pm »
 :rock: That is such a great news to hear Goddess. So how much is the session fee now? what days and times are you free for the session?

Offline paul2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 08:00:26 pm »
Would it not be easier if you include the fees here? as you used to charge fees and expect the sessioner to pay for hotel costs which is ridiculous.

Offline Christal Cornick

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 03:30:25 pm »
Hotel fees are split between us both fairly - the hotel I use would only cost £20-£25 each! Which is nothing really :)
Email me for actual session fees for which type of session your after :)

Chat soon sweetie xCx

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 03:00:17 pm »
Would it not be easier if you include the fees here? as you used to charge fees and expect the sessioner to pay for hotel costs which is ridiculous.

She'll go to your house next time given how pleasant you are.

Offline shimmer1

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 03:26:41 pm »

idiot.. do everyone a favour and go find somewhere else to be a twat.. she spends years building an amazing body and charges a few quid for a room and you winge..

Offline Christal Cornick

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 05:46:41 pm »
 :letsparty: :clap: :tongue: :heart: :funny:
As I tell my chihuahuas "play nicely now"  :thanks:lol

Offline mr_p

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 08:50:03 am »
I recently had a wonderful session with Christal (Late May 17) She’s completely adorable in every way; very pretty, feminine, fun, relaxed, generous and willing to please. She was off-season but is starting to lean down and looked stunning. Massive arms, shoulders. pecs, thighs! Hard and pumped! WOW! You have to meet her to believe how strong she is, I was overpowered without any effort and when she did apply some of that muscle power... be prepared!! My feet left the ground. Unbelievable!!!

I’d advise spending more that an hour with her, I booked an hour which flew by, always a good sign of course!

Offline legeek

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Fan of Athletic Women
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 04:01:05 pm »
On a more positive note here are some photos of her working out to build her physique:

Offline Alina-fan

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 02:01:28 am »
I recently had a wonderful session with Christal (Late May 17) She’s completely adorable in every way; very pretty, feminine, fun, relaxed, generous and willing to please. She was off-season but is starting to lean down and looked stunning. Massive arms, shoulders. pecs, thighs! Hard and pumped! WOW! You have to meet her to believe how strong she is, I was overpowered without any effort and when she did apply some of that muscle power... be prepared!! My feet left the ground. Unbelievable!!!

I’d advise spending more that an hour with her, I booked an hour which flew by, always a good sign of course!

Could you give more details about the session please?

Offline paul2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 10:05:24 am »

idiot.. do everyone a favour and go find somewhere else to be a twat.. she spends years building an amazing body and charges a few quid for a room and you winge..

It was a statement not a winge, but you are too dumb to understand the difference ;) and yes when you pay for a session you pay for a session the venue should be provided, but why are you upset what I stated makes no difference if people are happy with that arrangement there is a market.

Offline Boselectah

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 09:31:55 pm »

Could you give more details about the session please?

I wouldn't hold your breath..... I reckon his full name is Mr Pimp.

Offline Christal Cornick

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 01:06:30 pm »

Thank you so much for the review - we really enjoyed ourselves didn't we :) you were lots of fun! And a true gent! Can't wait to see you again some time soon :) big hugs and massive squeeze ;) xCx

Offline MartinKohl

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 09:53:02 am »

It was a statement not a winge, but you are too dumb to understand the difference ;) and yes when you pay for a session you pay for a session the venue should be provided, but why are you upset what I stated makes no difference if people are happy with that arrangement there is a market.

Shimmer1's words were harsh, but Im afrait for you, Paul2000, he was 100% right...

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 09:20:25 am »
Gorgeous pics Chrystal!

Would wish you visited Southern California!

;D

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  New Announcements & New Sessionettes  |  Christal Cornick, permanent location & NEW session fees.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx