Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572648 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:57:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Jennifer Kaylor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jennifer Kaylor  (Read 27924 times)

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
Jennifer Kaylor
« on: February 15, 2016, 10:17:45 pm »
What happened to Jennifer Kaylor? As well as being an fbb, she was a firefighter in the 90s.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Jennifer Kaylor
« on: February 15, 2016, 10:17:45 pm »

Unicron

Re: Jennifer Kaylor
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 12:04:25 am »
I'd like to know how she's doing as well. Jennifer was quite the phenom. She was drop dead gorgeous with a beautiful face and a voice to match. Her physique was on another level. 6' 1", competed at 196 pounds, and according to WPW she weighed between 220-240 pounds in the off season. In essence, Jennifer was the Nicole Bass and Lesa Lewis of her time. She had the potential to do so much and go so far. Of course, subjective judging didn't allow her too. I'm sure her placings and perhaps negative feedback from judges etc. discouraged her over time. That girl had it all!

In truth, organizations like the IFBB/NPC fear women like her, because they break the mold and have the potential to set a new standard for women, a new look. Bodybuilding is a patriarchal event, hobby, sport, whatever you wish to regard it as, and women like Jennifer Kaylor are a threat to a sport that is male dominant. The average height of male bodybuilders today is around 5'8"-5'10". Imagine girls looking up to a physical specimen like Jennifer as a role model, especially girls 6 feet and taller with the desire to some day be a bodybuilder like her. The dynamics of the sport would change significantly and in favor of women as they would become the main attraction. Female bodybuilders appearing like Jennifer would not only look dominant, but genetically superior to many of their male counterparts.   

This brings to mind a statement that was made by Dave Palumbo of RxMuscle, who expressed high praises for IFBB pro Monique Jones and said she was bigger than some of the pro male bodybuilders and many of the Physique guys. He continued to say that her arms were even bigger then his. Imagine a league filled with Jennifer Kaylor's and Monique Jones'. For men who are insecure, their pride and egos would be instantly crushed. These are the types of women that can make men look physically inferior by comparison when given the opportunity.

Various Jennifer Kaylor comparisons alongside Tatiana Butler, Lauren Powers, and Dianne Solomon.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 10:30:50 am »
I believe she became a firefighter in California
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Unicron

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 04:31:38 am »
I believe she became a firefighter in California

Wasn't she a firefighter when she competed? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Anyway, here's an old pic of her on the job.

Offline guava78

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 12:06:50 am »
Is she still doing that?

Unicron

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 12:56:33 am »
Is she still doing that?

I did a quick search and found a Jennifer Kaylor on the Donald Wescott Fire Protection District Board of Directors in Colorado Springs. That could be her, but not sure.

Unicron

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 01:21:44 am »
Found these a few years ago.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 11:01:01 am »
Kaylor is awesome.. I remember Her from an early-mid 2ooos (Repetrope) pump room video. Her size definitely stood out. And She has a nice stoic look too.

Unicron

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 02:11:23 am »
2002 NPC USA

Unicron

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 02:15:00 am »
"Wennerstrom had Jennifer hit the shots in a white bikini- a few are full length but most poses are strictly upper body. We will attempt to do a full photo/video session with her this fall. Jennifer did not place in the top 15 in the heavy class of the U.S. Championships, but she will become a fan favorite in the very near future as she is destined to become the next 'largest woman in bodybuilding'. At 28 years of age, she competed at 196 pounds at 6'1", and we heard reports that she gets up to between 220-240 pounds in the off season."

Unicron

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 02:39:02 am »

Offline liston

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 06:38:36 pm »
i remember her on wpw. she quit too soon, she was tall and big, no definition, but very sexy to me. karma!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 06:44:59 am »
Just an incredible, superior woman.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 03:04:20 pm »
Unicron,
Thanks for the show (photo) uploads. This was the contest I was remembering, where Repetrope filmed Kaylor backstage. You can really see (in the backstage footage) how Kaylor dwarfed a lot of Her peers.

She's a natural-born Amazon, Her build reminds me a lot of Lesa Lewis, etc.
Beautiful..

Unicron

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 01:44:11 am »
i remember her on wpw. she quit too soon, she was tall and big, no definition, but very sexy to me. karma!

That she did. Bodybuilding politics can be very discouraging. Life happens too. A phenomenal body and a beautiful face, the potential was there to be a real force on stage. >:D If only bodybuilding wasn't so subjective and corrupt. :angry:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Jennifer Kaylor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View