Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
369822 Posts in 49766 Topics by 41018 Members - Latest Member: Roderick August 22, 2017, 07:12:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 299055 times)

Offline asapferg

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #360 on: July 24, 2017, 12:02:22 pm »
It's just a sad story that she had some much potential to do great things, but mental health issues stopped her.

Offline Denise Rutkowski Fan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Portraying a true depiction of Denise Rutkowski.
« Reply #361 on: July 24, 2017, 05:20:09 pm »
It's just a sad story that she had some much potential to do great things, but mental health issues stopped her.

As always, anything surrounding this woman should be taken with a grain of salt; what evidence is there proving that she has mental issues? In many forums the notion that she is Bipolar is floated and kicked around again with zero evidence. She left the sport, justifiably so, after being swindled on two consecutive years due to judges' arbitrary, murky and subjective preferences (1992 NPC) and politics (no groundwork or sensual displays on stage- 1993 Ms O). Plus, she went and pursued what she felt most comfortable with, religion, nothing wrong with that. Yes, she MIGHT have been addicted to some stimulants but that's where we should show her sympathy instead of throwing her under the bus.

Moving away from the world of 'if's and 'but's, I had a short conversation with her mother, Sandra Rutkowski, today to see how Denise was doing this was her response:

Here is an image of Denise her mom kindly provided me with, hopefully this wont disappoint many who were expecting another mugshot photo ;)

Will provide more updates when, and if, items of interest becoming available.

If you have anything new or old to share about Denise Rutkowski please contribute here

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #362 on: July 26, 2017, 04:54:52 am »
Although already posted, I was just recently able to obtain a better quality version of the image from Denise's mom in another conversation I had with her today, I will post later on some of takeaway points from that convo- Note: Nothing about Denise's whereabouts will be disclosed based on Denise's intention of not being identified due to professional and personal reasons.

2004 at a gym
If you have anything new or old to share about Denise Rutkowski please contribute here

Offline diggs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #363 on: July 26, 2017, 06:25:23 am »
Thanks for letting her fans here know about this.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #364 on: July 27, 2017, 03:38:48 am »
I had the privilege of meeting Denise at the 1991 Olympia at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Very nice person. I'm glad to hear she's okay.  Back then, news in the bodybuilding world traveled slow. It was also the public debut of Tina Lockwood (I'll never forget her in that dark blue dress. She was an unknown then, but drew more attention than a lot of the big name stars) and Sharon Bruneau (who did a posing exhibition in the expo hall adjacent to the auditorium). Sharon's doing well, despite the recent loss of her husband. I'd like to know if Tina, wherever she is, is also doing well. All were nice and I had a ball. Unfortunately, it would be the last major contest I would ever attend. I may make a more detailed post in the bodybuilders you met in person thread.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #365 on: July 27, 2017, 12:45:27 pm »
I read her profile and read this......"Will be shutting this site down in a few days. By Denise MOM"

That message was posted in June, 2013.

In regards to the supposed Denise Rutkowski facebook page in the two quoted posts, turns out that Denise for a period of time has return to live and work with her mother. She got a facebook account during that period and with the help of her mother hence the message quoted above. However, her mother isn't tech savvy which is to be expected of a woman of her age , so had trouble deactivating it (Denise Rutkowski's FB account) which I reminded her of during our convo, I gave her some pointers on how to go about it, as she requested, and now if you click on the quoted  link below would see that it leads to nowhere because the account has been successfully deactivated. More details are becoming available but I have to make sure Denise's mom is okay with publicising them, for now, my goal to get some sort of consent to talk to Denise, only that would put an end to the maelstrom of secrecy, speculation and falsehoods circulating around this woman's life.

More to come!   

In this side on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/deniserutkowski?ref=br_rs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #366 on: July 30, 2017, 08:20:46 am »

Offline alison brundage

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2017, 01:15:23 pm »

As always, anything surrounding this woman should be taken with a grain of salt; what evidence is there proving that she has mental issues? In many forums the notion that she is Bipolar is floated and kicked around again with zero evidence. She left the sport, justifiably so, after being swindled on two consecutive years due to judges' arbitrary, murky and subjective preferences (1992 NPC) and politics (no groundwork or sensual displays on stage- 1993 Ms O). Plus, she went and pursued what she felt most comfortable with, religion, nothing wrong with that. Yes, she MIGHT have been addicted to some stimulants but that's where we should show her sympathy instead of throwing her under the bus.

Moving away from the world of 'if's and 'but's, I had a short conversation with her mother, Sandra Rutkowski, today to see how Denise was doing this was her response:

Here is an image of Denise her mom kindly provided me with, hopefully this wont disappoint many who were expecting another mugshot photo ;)

Will provide more updates when, and if, items of interest becoming available.

Mental illness?  ....Since when does anybody have the right to make a diagnosis like that.   This woman was one of the greats of the sport and she made her mark.   Where she went from there is her journey and may have landed her in one of the best places ever doing what we should be doing, and that is caring for the well being of others and their future.  So many lives will be touched by that.

How many of us can say that?   Mentally ill ?.....no way.  She turned lemons into lemonade big time.

I am happy for her .

ALISON

Online danlee85

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #368 on: August 06, 2017, 05:35:08 am »
I had the privilege of meeting Denise at the 1991 Olympia at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Very nice person. I'm glad to hear she's okay.  Back then, news in the bodybuilding world traveled slow. It was also the public debut of Tina Lockwood (I'll never forget her in that dark blue dress. She was an unknown then, but drew more attention than a lot of the big name stars) and Sharon Bruneau (who did a posing exhibition in the expo hall adjacent to the auditorium). Sharon's doing well, despite the recent loss of her husband. I'd like to know if Tina, wherever she is, is also doing well. All were nice and I had a ball. Unfortunately, it would be the last major contest I would ever attend. I may make a more detailed post in the bodybuilders you met in person thread.
Would love to read a more detailed post about meeting.

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #369 on: August 07, 2017, 11:16:03 am »

Lucky you (on both counts!)!  Was the 'blue dress' that Tina wore the darker of the two (not the lighter denim one) she wore in her second (and final) WPW video 267?  Any photos of her or Denise from that show?
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2017, 07:50:34 pm »

Mental illness?  ....Since when does anybody have the right to make a diagnosis like that.   This woman was one of the greats of the sport and she made her mark.   Where she went from there is her journey and may have landed her in one of the best places ever doing what we should be doing, and that is caring for the well being of others and their future.  So many lives will be touched by that.

How many of us can say that?   Mentally ill ?.....no way.  She turned lemons into lemonade big time.

I am happy for her .

ALISON

More is being uncovered about this woman but publishing stuff is all the more challenging given the difficulty of reaching out to her for consent. Anyway, some tidbits for a bit of context before prematurely drawing uninformed conclusions to shape any impression of this woman, she had a challenging upbringing as she said in a magazine article interview "money was always an issue" and she was separated from her biological father from birth. Her origin is Pennsylvania Dutch and not Polish, Rutkowski was her given (step father) name which she got to keep after their parents divorced. This, in a nutshell, answers why she has and continues to given so much care and attention to kids wherever she is and whatever condition she is in which is commendable but people rather focus on misfortune instead...another rarity below, an image of Denise during the onset of her bodybuilding career...the reason she retired is rather straightforward; competitive bodybuilding is like playing Russian Roulette with ones health and wellbeing through we all know what...she was fully aware of the risks but when that was coupled with the subjectivity, politics and prejudice involved in the sport and mostly the sort she was actually subjected to in 1992 and 1993, for her, that was too much to handle. She chose a different path.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx