Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574255 Posts in 72932 Topics by 28776 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 11:42:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561251 times)

Offline bodybuilder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness and Figure
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2016, 01:55:51 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2016, 01:55:51 pm »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2016, 10:40:37 am »
How she look now:

The two characteristics from the photo above which are reconcilable with her old "bodybuilding" image are, one, the pointy ears- as shown below, and 2, which I thought was pretty obvious: the size and shape of those arms and her forearm as well!! Finally, graduating from the "School of Hard-knocks' might imply that she underwent some seriously testing times...I think the more appropriate question to ask is what are the chances of that NOT being Denise Rutkowski? Certainly looks better than those mugshots, wish her well  :-* 
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2016, 10:05:26 am »

The Facebook page (below) seems legit, I mean where else could you find a relatively up-to-date photo of a woman who has literally went incognito? Is it worth contacting her just to see how she is doing? The page has been inactive for a while but, supposedly, Denise's mom did post something about wanting the deactivate the account. Anyway, even with potential legal proceedings, not to use the word 'criminal', letting her- or her mom- respond will at least give her the chance to elaborate, rather than us speculating, on what actually went down with Denise...Nothing to lose, hope to get a response... :blah:
https://www.facebook.com/deniserutkowski/about
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2016, 02:59:03 pm »
It is good to see that some of less flattering images of Denise were removed from this thread, will hopefully assist in getting people to focus on why her name is actually relevant in this forum which, if I'm not mistaken is a bodybuilding forum :blah:. Anyway, I did multiple of compilations before based on what content is available out there on Denise, figured that it might be time to actually share one here.

Here is the thumbnail of the video, would appreciate feedback

USE THIS PASSWORD: 12341234

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/UxSsW8A/denise.mp4

enjoy
Undoubtedly the best in history!

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2016, 07:43:04 pm »

She literally had everything,feminine look, mind-blowing size, perfect symmetry, offseason mass, contest definition, sensual flair, rough edge; simply unmatchable! but I think she overdid it in 1993; imagine winning Ms. USA, JANA TANA and the Olympia all in the same year that would've been unprecedented...some GIFs to portray the side of Denise we want to see and remember her by on this forum.. :blah:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2016, 04:14:44 pm »
The first six GIFs were from a wrestling video taken right after the 1993 Ms Olympia, 1994 if im not mistaken, either way in one of the rare TV appearances she made she confirmed that she will be competing in the 1994 olympia and hoped to place just a single place higher and come out on top this time.. of course what happened, happened but this all shows the normalcy of her state immediately after the olympia therefore, albeit inconclusively, i would argue that the 1993 olympia loss wasn't what sent her professional and personal life into a tailspin... I mean common she already won the 1993 Jan Tana and Ms USA- and im not that knowledgable about all the pro FBBs accomplishments- but I think it would've been unprecedented had she clinched the Ms O within the same year..

Many would ascribe both her champion physique and her downfall to the usage of steroids but the former even from a young age seems to be apparent and oozing with potential, I saw one of her erotic dance videos and man her abs and triceps were unbelievable... the below 7-8 GIFs show denise in preboob job, texan years and the mass she was able to put on was unreal whilst maintaining that sort of symmetry

Blonde, Brunette, on season or offseason she was the complete package, for me she is more complete than cory everson whom was untouchable in 1987 but after that kept heading downwards and should've lost the 1989 Ms O; Denise sort of stands as the perfect compromise between an overhyped cory everson and a freakishly figured 1999 Ms Olympia competing Kim Chizevsky

???

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2016, 12:51:12 pm »
As if Denise didn't do enough already to turn the crowd on during her contest routines, this was taken from the 1993 NPC USA.

Just in case you liked my first compilation here is another one:
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/HFVPbav/THE GOLDEN PANTHER.mp4

Enjoy,

As if she wasn't already unjustly under-appreciated before, today that injustice seems to have taken on a whole new level.. :-X

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2016, 03:56:11 pm »
I read her profile and read this......"Will be shutting this site down in a few days. By Denise MOM"

That message was posted in June, 2013.

cybrwrld666

« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2016, 08:42:46 pm »
I am a personal friend of The Rutkowski family and I can tell you that BS of Denise looking like a man is false. She moved on from BB.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2016, 12:18:18 pm »
I read her profile and read this......"Will be shutting this site down in a few days. By Denise MOM"

That message was posted in June, 2013.

Personally, what disappoints me is that even when a new pic surfaced of Denise- the one of her cuddling a dog, posted in 2015- no one in this forum even batted an eye, why? just because it wasn't a mugshot, yeah we all enjoy indulging in other peoples turmoil and controversies but I hoped people would take a bit of a more dispassionate perspective when deciding to approach and pass judgment on her personal life. On a different note, just look at her arm; seems to have grown even bigger decades ahead of her bb heyday.

As moderator, I have a different issue I want to run by you; I'm setting a Facebook fan page which I can say has at least 90% of the only content of Denise; is it okay if I displayed that page here? (No Mugshots, speculation and all that nonsense)

How she look now:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a personal friend of The Rutkowski family and I can tell you that BS of Denise looking like a man is false. She moved on from BB.

What you're saying is quite reassuring [and it perfectly meshes with the image above] but as always we shouldn't take things at face value, not that you're not trustworthy or anything but I came across a thread in another forum and a guy claimed to have personally seen Denise release a fish oil like excrement while attempting a hard ab crunch pose [sorry for the graphical language]. it might've been an unusual read but figured that the story in itself might've been a load of "fish oil like excrement".  :shut up: Anyway, since you claim to know her or at least her family, we really like it if someone like you gave further information on her whereabouts, condition and basically that she is- we are hoping- on the right track again- anything to counteract the negative sentiment surrounding denise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/TbCrHuo/My Movie.mp4

Personally, her contests were the hottest at least consistently when compared to cory everson who I thought had an outstanding 1987 Ms Olympia contest but her other performances were lacklustre. Overall and even though she only competed in one, Denise Rutkowski not having a single ms olympia is the biggest disgrace to the [deeply politicised] sport alongside the historical snub of Sandy Riddell at the 1989 Ms O.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry no "proclaimed"  fish oil mishaps here, just shredded ab crunches from Denise, one of her strengths was that she didn't really seem to neglect or prefer a certain bodypart, she was the complete package!

The image below shows Denise snubbing a handshake by one of the judges- I expect he's a judge- during the 1993 NPC USA trophies handout. You could see it in his face that he was embarrassed and of course he didn't pass on the opportunity to inspect Denise's backside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fish oil story quoted from getbig.com

"Plain and simple. Early 90's. 1st room of Golds Gym , Venice. Soon to be IFBB pro Denise Rutkowski is training for the USA to be held in Santa Monica. She finishes her workout and decides to start an impromptu posing exhibit for the camera of the late schmoe/musclemag columnist Steve Neece. She strips down to her hotskins lycra outfit and starts hitting some compulsary poses for the camera and a small crowd of onlookers including me gather around her by the open air fenced portion of the room. She gets around to hitting a very intense front ab shot , grimaces, farts and BANG!!!! Out leaks what looked to be a half gallon of smelly butt water that  looked like salmon oil. And yes it smelled like eggs and farts. Many acted like they didnt notice but she knew what happened. She put her clown pants back on in a hurry and off she went.
     You see.....back in the late 80's and early 90's the California trend of dieting on a fish called orange Roughy was the big craze in Venice. It started in 88 when the Olympia was in LA. British great Brian Buchanin was into eating 5 plus pounds of this high protein fish per day. And so it caught on like a wild fire in Venice. And yes...it had a bad side effect of causing a leaky  and smelly oily butt water to drip out of your anus if you moved the wrong way. But boy did it build muscle. Anyway...true story. Maybe that is why she retired after one olympia showing."

Personal note: I don't think that that is what drove her out of bodybuilding especially when you consider the nipple slip during the 1993 NPC USA and the ass slip during the 1993 Jan Tana, anyway as a former stripper, being naked isn't something she would be conscious about. Her impetus for retirement is something not even decades later someone could ascertain.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish someone could share with us Denise's part in the extravaganza strength contest, some of it is available on youtube..contacted the user but still no reply, anyway it was posted 8 years ago so better not have too much hope  :angry:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2016, 04:27:31 pm »

I remember how gracious she was in placing 3rd in her Ms. O.

I expected her to, and I think the sport needed her to win the next couple of Olympia's.

Oh well.....such is life....

:heart:
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2016, 04:52:28 pm »

I remember how gracious she was in placing 3rd in her Ms. O.

I expected her to, and I think the sport needed her to win the next couple of Olympia's.

Oh well.....such is life....

:heart:

It was closer than 3rd, she came in at second place...behind only Lenda Murray. But I don't think that slim margin loss is what prompted her to starting thinking of abruptly cutting her career short especially when you look at it from the broader context and actually realise that she not only impressively came at second place in her first ever ms Olympia performance, she also won both HW and overall at both the Jan Tana and NPC USA all in the same year, I think had she stayed and focused solely on competing for the 1994 Ms. Olympia she would've easily won it.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2016, 05:16:26 pm »
As moderator, I have a different issue I want to run by you; I'm setting a Facebook fan page which I can say has at least 90% of the only content of Denise; is it okay if I displayed that page here? (No Mugshots, speculation and all that nonsense)
If you mean the link to your page, yes. If any of you get any more good news about Denise, please add to this thread.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2016, 08:10:35 pm »
Gotta apologize for the nude pics posted earlier, wasn't aware of the rules...anyway, regarding Denise's condition during her early days in bodybuilding, you could see from the pics below that her genetics were just unbelievable, look at the size of her arms; Pros have trouble getting those and she's just transitioned from the exotic dancing world to the realm of bodybuilding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the best quality, I know unfortunately thats all I could find out there...but the GIFs below portray the ass slip [if thats politically correct] I was alluding to..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean the link to your page, yes. If any of you get any more good news about Denise, please add to this thread.

The Facebook (Supposedly hers) doesn't accept friend invitations but luckily sending a message is an option, will contact her [hopefully its her] today but gotta frame the email in a way that wont be creepy and more importantly, to let her know that we seek to clear her name which seems to be besmirched by unsubstantiated insinuations if not outright falsehoods... cheers

Will undoubtedly do, I have one final question...seeing as we're not allowed to share nude pica, does the same apply for sharing nude clips? I have another clip from Blll Wicks if I'm not mistaken but has a mix of both nude and non-nude segments, I'll make sure to omit any nude images from the thumbnail picture of the video and I am asking this because there was another video posted here of Denise's old stripper days of course she is fully undressed in that clip...cheers

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2016, 08:38:01 am »
Talk about control, striations, symmetry...I mean we can use all the superlatives in the world and they still wont do denise justice

contacted denise- her presumed account- and one of her friends on fb..hope to get a response, although I'm not expecting anything from denise since her account has been inactive for so long

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View