Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575336 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:14:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Rene Marven
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rene Marven  (Read 208764 times)

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rene Marven
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 07:41:41 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 07:41:41 am »

mant

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2015, 03:11:32 pm »
I personally think Rene is one of the best looking Lady is the sport.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 07:06:21 pm »
It's true she looks a little rough without makeup, but I like how you know what you're getting with her. Too many women hide behind caked on makeup these days, bodybuilding or not. Her smile is what I find most attractive. It's that cheerleader in her that draws me in.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 01:40:59 pm »
If you look at her videos when she was really big then you´ll see she´s dowinsizing. I think she said that she wants to compete in physique some time.

She was truly gigantic at the Omaha Pro in 2014. We're talking in the same league as Tina Zampa/Tina Lockwood. She's downsized considerably since.

math123

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 03:50:31 am »
Here she was when she was huge and a high school picture

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 09:22:56 am »
If you look at her videos when she was really big then you´ll see she´s dowinsizing. I think she said that she wants to compete in physique some time.

She was truly gigantic at the Omaha Pro in 2014. We're talking in the same league as Tina Zampa/Tina Lockwood. She's downsized considerably since.

She was never that big.  She was getting nice and big, but not that league.

chaop

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 09:37:39 am »
Good Morning, nice photos.  I have not seen any new clips of Rene for nearly a year, is she still competing?

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2015, 05:39:21 pm »
It seems her downsizing over the past year or so was not by choice. She posted this on her insta**** recently but says she wants to make a come back to FBB.

"Cyst in my brain. .. still there but going through all avenues for treatment. Few months ago before I really knew it was bad I couldnt take the symptoms and training was impossible. Took the rest... working with my doctors and able to handle things better these days."

fredzeppelin

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2015, 01:10:12 pm »

She WAS. I've seen backstage footage of that contest, where you get to see close-ups of Rene. She was massive. Easily in their league.

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2015, 03:13:44 am »

She WAS. I've seen backstage footage of that contest, where you get to see close-ups of Rene. She was massive. Easily in their league.

You are the first I've ever seen to put Rene in Tina Lockwood territory, and there's an awful lot of observers around here is all I'm saying.

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2015, 07:34:29 am »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2015, 06:49:20 am »

Offline mm1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 04:32:44 am »
Her most muscular really was the best

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2016, 05:58:58 am »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2016, 06:54:36 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Rene Marven

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View