Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572650 Posts in 72095 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:14:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 345978 times)

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 04:36:38 pm »
WPW and the Women's Physique World cheerleaders
One thing I have neglected to say is the part that Bill Jentz

Do you have any news about him ?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 04:36:38 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 06:33:29 pm »
http://www.wpwmagazineonline.com/store.html

Well he's still doing what he's done all these many years...here's the link to the main site.  Many years have rolled on by, and we all have gotten old(er)  and always lament that...
That was one of our last conversations most recently (smile). 

Offline Lucrezia Borgia

• Activity:
    0%
  • 'Strenght comes from Will' - Greta Bohm
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 03:45:13 pm »

To Alison: I'm sorry if I was too enthusiastic, I never imagine I could hear your experience directly from you, I usually put no one on a pedestal, if i did it forgive me. I appreciate so much WPW, I think their sets are beautiful, stunning and very elegant ( and you can't say that of a lot of other fbb sites)...I picked up few months ago the full sets and video download option for a very reasonable price and wow! Tons of pics and video of the best fbb in history, and inspiration and motivation for me for the next 30 years  :dance:!
I did lift heavy and everyday until 2-3 years ago (now I'm 35 yo) and get appropriate diet...I also did some local contests and I did some powerlifting, then my trainer asked me if I wanted to try to become a national high rank bodybuilder but my priorities went to my family and my studies. Actually i lift to keep myself strong and shapely and to sustain my black belt....I'm trying also crossfit since october...but nothing more.

I tought over it Alison, but in front of a picture like that I replace you on my pedestal  :-\! Sorry ::)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 12:38:59 am »
Moveeguy:  More pics?  Well yes....I will have to go into the closet and unearth a few cartons and no doubt I can find some history in there.  For the most part however these are some of the best of them.  Stay tuned.  This is fun actually...

Lurca:
Good for you.  I do believe you have made a good choice to put the family first while at the same time enjoying a fitness routine that is healthy and will serve you well as you age.  It is not natural for a woman to have a 6% body fat , nor for the body to go the extremes of weight gain and loss over and over.  It's stressful to the body....and has to take a toll as you age.
I was looking at some pictures of female cross fit athletes just yesterday after looking at a progression of shots of one of the famous Ms Olympias of the mid 90's.  From start of this Ms Olympia's career to finish, I was somewhat astounded at the amount of muscle and the distortion of even facial features of that Ms Olympia champion.  She had gone massive.  I then went back to see pictures of women in their 40's who were cross fit trainers and they had a glow and a total body balance that  was the picture of health....and they were your age.  Stick with a good balance is everything you do...and include your family in it as well.   

That picture there that you posted is what I looked like for maybe 3 days (LOL).   I was starving and depleted.  BTW I remember when I bought that bathing suit.  It was expensive ( for me anyway) .  I went surfing on a big day and after falling on a huge wave, I   got caught on the ocean floor at the reef by the butt of the suit. ( God forbid I should have to tear that suit.)  I grabbed the reef and held on down there under two sets of waves til I could get my suit loose and not damage it...nearly killed myself ( I'm laughing).

Well Lorca...you have inspired me.  After our last talk I went out to my backyard gym and dressed it up with some potted plants.  I made myself a dumbell set out of plastic washing machine detergant bottles filled with rocks and actually got sore after a pittiful workout.   Under this layer of post-menopausal weight is still some pretty significant muscle and I am determined to get it showing.  I have ideas on some pulley set-ups I want to rig from a few trees out there.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your inspiration.  I do believe the table has turned.  I'm the one who is in the need of inspiration these days.   Thank you for that

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 12:43:58 am »
It's Luca !    Sorry Luca.  I hit the send button and then realized that I also need a new set of glasses.  Here I'm calling you Lorca...   Sorry Luca
Alison

Offline Lucrezia Borgia

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013, 07:22:47 pm »

No problem Alison, additionally Luca is not my name (it's a male name here in Italy) but only the first two syllable of my name and surname, LUcrezia CAsamento, followed by my birth year.
Well, I am inspirating YOU?!? OMG....it's a serious responsability for me :) but even if that is possible (AND I can't understand how) believe me, I will only return to you a little part of the tons of inspiration you gave and give me....so....thank you for these words. I'm sure you kept your iron will along with your muscles under that layer and I'm very happy to have the opportunity to talk with a nice woman with sense of humour and very pleasant. The fact that that woman is also my one and only bodybuilding myth is perfect!  :dance:
Well, your nice story about your bathing suit can be understood only within women I say , sorry for the men who are here, but I remember some episodes of my life involving risks of tearing dresses and suits and stockings and heels turned into risks for my life to avoid them (I'm laughing too), so I understand you: especially for that kind of early '80 suits, I really LOVE that kind of suits! It's fitting you perfectly, I love the way the lower part dresses the butt and rejoin on the stomach. If they were still in commerce I would love to buy one for myself....forgive my curiosity but I can't recover the pic of the rear: how was the suits' rear? Did you close it simply with a pair of strings? (sorry always women stuff...).
Well Alison my family is my first think in the morning and my last think in the night so it was natural....I hadn't been nowhere near to 6% body fat in my entire life so I could only imagine what that means...but I stopped doing hard bodybuilding for example even because it was difficult to me to breastfeed my daughter, as you know. Crossfit is kind a much more natural movement than bodybuilding of course and you cannot put on extreme masses but a real good strenght, coordination and muscular power; and you're right on women my crossfit instructor is mother of three and she is a real warrior....even I am doing not so bad, especially clean and jerk and I ever loved pullups. Nonetheless, i find your pics, and generally '80s fbb pics very nice and beautiful, I love that kind of shape (I was ever been astounded by the size and shape of your arms...).
Yeah my goal is to be shaped and balanced, toned and muscular as age goes on...you could see some pics of me in legs section at this link :
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=193582.0

I will be very happy if you can tell me your opinion on my shape...many thanks to you Alison it's nice talking with you.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 11:24:10 pm »
Luca
I'm still waiting for your site to open....verrry slow right now.   The suit had strings that came around and tied in the front.  Brilliant and easy design.  In my profile I did list you as my buddy.  I'm new here and don't know what that may mean but possibly we might be able to communicate more directly somehow.   I'm impressed by your lifting.  There is a crossfit training place in our little town and I think I'll check it out.  On bodybuilding and the female hormones....during my brief career I did not have a menstrual cycle for 1 1/2 year.  That's not normal obviously.  It can't be good for you.  I'll write as soon as your leg site opens and I check it out.

Moveeguy
I have pics of that Gold's .   Most of those that Luca78 posted up there were taken by the Jentz/Wennerstrom team during that Gold's contest period.  Their series that they have on Pillow is as well from that time for the most part....as far as I know.   Could be wrong.   Check out WPW.  Meanwhile I'll get into the storecloset and see what I can find when I can get the time....promise

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 12:01:41 am »
Luca....I did see your leg shots from that link.  You need to post more shots.  I'm interested in your leg routine.   Looks like some nice shape you have goin there!   Good work.
On my biceps.  I was a surfer.  I did a lot of repetative pulling paddling the surfboard.  That naturally developed the shoulders and upper back.  The arms appeared to be big but the muscle body was narrow.  Seen from the side, and flexed there was an appearance of more size.  Your arms (if that is you in the picture in the little square under your name)...look much the same from what I see
Alison

Offline Lucrezia Borgia

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:24 am »
Well Alison I'm also interested in communicating more directly...I don't know what means to be buddy of someone on this site, i'll try to send you a personal message check your inbox in your profile...yeah i've figured out about the design of ties on the back of your suit and i say it should had been very elegant and simple...very nice and sweet I guess. I picked up some hormones too for some months but I disliked immediately...I would talk about that to you but not here...check the inbox please...kiss.
No, the pic in the square is a 3d work of fantasy done by a friend of mine...it's not me.

Offline Lucrezia Borgia

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 12:39:03 am »

I guess you are right about the series of Pillow you are talking about: wpw report shooting of Pillow's 3 sets been taken in 1981...perhaps they are some months later your set?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2013, 01:35:10 am »
Found some pics...more recent
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/img1011i.jpg/
(whew...had trouble with this, hope it works)

Here's the story on this picture.  My husband and I are retired and live up in the mountains of Central America and are missionaries to this group of indiginous people.  They are called Ngobe Bugle.   This was a summer retreat for the children who were out of school.  Great kids

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/img1874ak.jpg/

This one is of me in our backyard

...Ok lets see if I really loaded those.  Once I get the hang of this I'll unearth my photo stash and see if I can get them in here

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2013, 02:07:13 am »
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f40dfe234167401
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b8ac8a234167475
....so this is what you do in retirement.  Me basking scantily clothed in our backyard pool.....and enjoying sun down by our river

http://www.imagebam.com/image/76ea21234167445
Here's some light lifting I do here.  Those are coffee plants behind us.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ed6018234167359
Some of my pals that live way up in the mountains.  Real loving kids !!!...  Simple life .

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2013, 03:46:21 am »
And a physician of some sort ?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2013, 04:08:14 am »
Well, my husband and I are certainly enjoying our life here as missionaries.  It's great physical exercise as well. We are not full time at it..but steady.  We still get off and go surfing.

Here's a pic of me bending my 68 yr old frame down to a newly laid cement floor of a church we were helping to build.  What funny is the indian ladies sitting there getting a huge bang out of watching me....who knew very little about cement work and it was obvious!  LOL

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2013, 04:10:30 am »
BTW...that red scarf aroudn my head?   It was the material from my posing suit at the Vegas Nationals in 1980 ...forget the year

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View