Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572456 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:27:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  10 reasons why lifting heavy weights is terrible for women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 10 reasons why lifting heavy weights is terrible for women  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
10 reasons why lifting heavy weights is terrible for women
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:34:16 pm »
Everyone knows that lifting makes women big, bulky, and less desirable. But, do they know the reasons why? I compiled my top ten reasons as to why women should NEVER EVER even think about touching a weight. Ever.

1. You will find less and less that you are asked to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. What will you do with all that free time?!?

2. Men on the Internet will tell you that you are too big. Can you handle no longer being the object of a stranger’s fantasy?

3. Pants won’t fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!

4. Your children might see that a woman can be something more than a frail object meant to please a man. Challenging the status quo is never a good thing.

5. You can eat a much larger amount of delicious food and not gain a pound. Disgusting! Pass the tofu and skim milk please.

6. Men will avoid you at the gym when you lift more than they do. How are you supposed to know how to lift without their constant coaching?

7. You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.

8. Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?

9. Heavy lifting can be as diverse as you want to make it. Your time would be much better spent on a treadmill every day watching CNN.

10. You will be shunned from old friends that want you to go clubbing every night. Those are the kinds of friends you just don’t want to lose.

By: Brandon Morrison @liftbigeatbig
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 10 reasons why lifting heavy weights is terrible for women
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 08:54:23 am »

Sad thing is that some people wont know you are being sarcastic
User is currently banned [View]

Alina-fan

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 04:47:25 pm »
I feel I read a topic like this some time ago.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 07:23:09 pm »
This is great! I think I've seen this before too, but the more women who read it, the better. A more realistic perspective about women being strong and having muscle.

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 10:50:44 pm »
 :laugh: awesome. Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  10 reasons why lifting heavy weights is terrible for women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View