Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572752 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:01:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Top clips -Mixed Wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Top clips -Mixed Wrestling  (Read 76441 times)

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New Studios - MIxed Wrestling
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2017, 08:55:47 am »
Masked Menace III: Masked Man vs Tabitha

The cowardly masked man attacks another unsuspecting victim, Tabitha, as she is finishing preparations for an upcoming match.  The masked man knocks her out with a sleeper and then strips her down to her leotard, so he can then squash her in this impromptu match up.  This is a completely one sided match with the masked man beating Tabitha down until she is knocked out and easily pinned.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/114090/17573740/Masked+Menace+III%3A+Masked+Man+vs+Tabitha

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2017, 08:55:47 am »

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2017, 02:22:00 pm »
GGBJJPrincess2

Like many of you who watched GGBJJPrincess, Jose thought he could have a chance with a world class BJJ practitioner because of his weight advantage. He actually emailed us and showed up to see what it’s like to roll with a tournament champion. This video shows a level of humiliation that can only be witnessed in real tournament matches. It is the level of humiliation where the male does his best and comes up very short against a cute but skilled girl. Jose has had good luck in the past defeating scissor girls in sessions but to try to go up against a world class grappler is a VERY TALL ORDER. This match was cut short because the first armbar injured Jose’s shoulder and for the rest of the match he was close to tears from pain. We also told Leah not to do any more arm locks. Jose ended up going to ER after the match despite Leah only going 20%!!!!!!. This video is Frighteningly REAL and humiliating in the deepest sense of the word. A MUST SEE!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17626298/GGBJJPrincess2--HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Top clips -Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2017, 01:11:30 pm »
PAM GRIER EAT YOUR HEART OUT - SATIVA MIST

Sativa is here again, absolutely destroying her done-for opponent. My two favourite wrestlers, together. I really enjoyed filming this match. Sativa’s energy and feisty, playful attitude is as captivating as her flexible and strong body, the way she moves, like a sly hunting her prey. In an print bikini, animalistic and fierce; she circles him, pounces, flips him over, straddles him and restrains him, smothers, slaps and makes him tap again and again. With an assortment of skilled moves and seductive trash talk she reduces him to a mere plaything, like a rag doll, ripping him apart for her own amusement.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/109392/17638922/PAM-GRIER-EAT-YOUR-HEART-OUT---SATIVA-MIST

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2017, 11:32:26 am »
GGBJJPrincess3

This just may be the most ground breaking video we have ever done as it proves without a shadow of a doubt that the BJJ Princess is one of the most dangerous grapplers we have ever filmed. Jason is NOT a JOBBER. He is a 26 year old 190 pound strong guy with decent wrestling ability. He has done sessions before and the girls have asked him to tone it down so he told us he has NEVER gone all out against a female UNTIL NOW!!! Jason wanted to know how the princess would do against a much larger and heavier opponent. Of course we have seen big muscular guys wrestle vs females before but we also know the guy was not going all out. ANOTHER BRUTALLY REAL AND EYE OPENING PERFORMANCE AS THE CUTE 18 YEAR OLD DESTROYS A 26 YEAR OLD MAN!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17646508/GGBJJPrincess3--HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2017, 09:24:39 am »
FULL COMP FIRECRACKER WITH MINXY LI

Our fiery Minxy Li has a Jiu Jitsu comp in just five days so she gets in some practice here, her opponent has fifteen years experience Judo so this match was bound to be a competitive one, and it was. This is fully competitive. Feisty, fierce and highly technical, both fighters are stubborn. He resists as much as he can; refusing to tap, giving it all he has, like his life depends on it, but, this only makes Minxy go harder and harder. This highly skilled fighter who knows how to dominate from any position gets this man into positions I'd never even seen before. Lots of locks and smothers has the man struggling to breath, he seems to be in a lot of pain and discomfort throughout as she applies various complex holds. It is a sweaty and intense match and Minxy toys with the man physically and verbally from start to finish. I am proud to have Minxy and this film on my site, it's a stunner!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/109392/17700016/FULL+COMP+FIRECRACKER+WITH+MINXY+LI

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2017, 10:10:59 pm »
GGAmazons11

Introducing NikkiJ standing at 6 feet tall with one of the most amazingly muscled bodies we have ever filmed.  Little Pepe is in deep water in this match as Nikki’s long and muscular legs engulf around him and crush him into submission. This is the perfect match up of tall amazon vs little guy with no chance. No matter how hard Pepe tries to escape, Nikki’s long legs are there to wrap around him. Nikki gives Pepe handicaps which allow him to start from the top position, only to be thrown right off and crushed within seconds. This video contains scissoring with muscles poses, arm wrestling and muscle comparison. Holds include Bodyscissors, Headscissors, Grapevines, Pins with Biceps Flexing and much more.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17665702/GGAmazons11++HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2017, 04:21:40 pm »
MX-86: Tia vs Andreas

Our first ever competitive onslaught-style mixed wrestling match features the Hungarian Amazon, Tia (stats), completely crush her smaller opponent’s efforts and physically dominate him like he is nothing but a toy from start to finish despite his best efforts to fight back, in possibly the biggest mismatch we have ever filmed.

As you know, dear Fans, Tia is a highly-skilled and incredibly powerful woman. Put her skillset and athleticism aside, she would still be able to easily womanhandle the lightweight male, Andreas (stats), with considerable ease. MX-86 is as one-sided as a real mixed wrestling can get, with absolute physical dominance of the female. Andreas looks like a small boy trying to fight his athletic mother, who pins him down, inflicts pain and forces him to submit at will, posing over him and humiliating him while he is stuck.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/68701/17725944/MX-86%3A+Tia+vs+Andreas

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2017, 08:07:09 pm »
GG394E

Bodyscissor fans will love this match as the male tries his best to avoid the strong girls legs but like the old saying goes: “You can run but you can’t hide”. Brickhouse Bethany uses Bodyscissors to dominate this match even though Pepe does his best to avoid them. Bethany does have military grappling experience and to prove it she shows her armbar and chokes but her favorite hold is the bodyscissors and she is proud of using it. Other holds include Armbar, Headscissors, Grapevines, and Chokes.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17730324/GG394E++HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2017, 05:36:39 pm »
MX-86: Tia vs Andreas

As you know, dear Fans, Tia is a highly-skilled and incredibly powerful woman. Put her skillset and athleticism aside, she would still be able to easily womanhandle the lightweight male, Andreas (stats), with considerable ease. MX-86 is as one-sided as a real mixed wrestling can get, with absolute physical dominance of the female. Andreas looks like a small boy trying to fight his athletic mother, who pins him down, inflicts pain and forces him to submit at will, posing over him and humiliating him while he is stuck.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/68701/17725944/MX-86%3A+Tia+vs+Andreas

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2017, 11:57:45 am »
PAM GRIER EAT YOUR HEART OUT - SATIVA MIST

Sativa is here again, absolutely destroying her done-for opponent. My two favourite wrestlers, together. I really enjoyed filming this match. Sativa’s energy and feisty, playful attitude is as captivating as her flexible and strong body, the way she moves, like a sly hunting her prey. In an print bikini, animalistic and fierce; she circles him, pounces, flips him over, straddles him and restrains him, smothers, slaps and makes him tap again and again. With an assortment of skilled moves and seductive trash talk she reduces him to a mere plaything, like a rag doll, ripping him apart for her own amusement.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/109392/17638922/PAM+GRIER+EAT+YOUR+HEART+OUT+-+SATIVA+MIST

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2017, 11:33:03 am »
Sam Vs Isamara

This is a fully competitive mixed match but the fact is that despite his best efforts, Sam's completely overwhelmed and helpless for much of this fight. Sam (5'7" - 130 lbs) is competing at our wrestling event in San Francisco but he's the only guy, the rest are girls. His first match is against Isamar who's 5'3" and 140 lbs of power and she's a great wrestler and it's no surprise that  Sam has no chance against her.  He's humbled, perhaps humiliated and certainly crushed!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/13337/17796102/Sam+Vs+Isamara

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2017, 10:31:00 am »
GGSessions44

Newcomer James visited our studio for the first time and wanted a session with a tall strong legged lady and we were fortunate enough to have Volleyball Player and Tri athlete Sofie Marie available. The 5’11” athlete shows off her strength by pinning James down and using her strong legs and groin to keep him pinned down. When she facesits, she clamps her opponents wrists down with her ankles so that there is absolutely no escape. Sofie’s throat sits are some of the most devastating we have ever witnessed. Holds include Throat Sit, Facesitting, Headscissors, Frontal Headscissors, Reverse Headscissors, Schoolgirl Pins, and Biceps Flexing.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17795748/GGSessions44++HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2017, 05:34:12 pm »
LETTING MY HUSBAND KNOW ONCE AGAIN WHO'S THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE

Just like every other day, ill beat hes ass in a wrestling match simply by using my superiour strenght.
Especiall my arms are way to strong for him.Even though we both go to the gym every day, he knows he will never be as strong as me,
And that i will beat him everyday for the rest of hes life!Because i'm addicted in overpowering him in every possible way!
More to come!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/115634/17839388/LETTING+MY+HUSBAND+KNOW+ONCE+AGAIN+WHO%27S+THE+STRONGEST+PERSON+IN+THE+HOUSE

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2017, 05:55:12 pm »
Losers Get Ruined

Having had an annoying MMA-type brother all my life, I've learned real technique. This is competitive and not fantasy wrestling. (Yes, I'm amazing.)
I'll make you tap multiple times. And make you go bye-byes too! Then I'll hog-cuff you. And ruin your loser dick with equal skill don't MESS WITH ME! Holds include headlock, crazy reverse-headlock flip, headscissor, bodyscissor, and humiliating orgasm ruin.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/111932/17788374/Losers+Get+Ruined

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Top clips -Mixed Wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View