Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574126 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:25:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path  (Read 177080 times)

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lisa's Path
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 07:46:29 am »
(continued...)

“…it takes some getting used to, getting up on stage like that to show off your body to so many people, but I like the experience.  I’ve put in the work, and I enjoy showing off what I have to show for it.”

Daniel sat in the chair to the side of their coffee table.  Lisa joined Debi on the couch.  Daniel continued whatever conversation they were having…Lisa seemed to have lost track, “It certainly is quite a sport.  All that hard work, but the event that you’re training for ultimately amounts to a kind of beauty contest, doesn’t it?”

“I know.  It is almost silly when I think about it, but the lifestyle drew me in.  I enjoy the workouts, and I love the idea of sculpting my body the way I want, and making myself stand out and be so different.  I had never imagined that I’d eventually do this professionally…well, or at least compete for what little money they still give us.”

“The men are paid a lot more, aren’t they?” Daniel asked.  Lisa wondered how he was still keeping up his charade.  He knew the sport inside and out.  They had actually even watched Debi’s Ms Olympia performance in a live stream on the internet a week ago.  Daniel had probably rewatched it several times.

“Oh yeah.  Society just can’t seem to come to grips with women building bodies like this.”  Debi emphasized her comment by lifting her arm and flexing her bicep, which was the first time she had explicitly done a deliberate muscular pose all night.  Lisa felt the fog in her head clear as she was presented with the massive arm before her vision, then she felt an irresistible pull to the swelling shape beneath the white knit sweater.  The alcohol in her system must have suddenly kicked in to knock down any social barrier that might have existed to govern the decorum of this situation, as she watched as her own hand suddenly shoot out and place itself over the arcing curve of the fabric-covered muscle and gently squeeze.  Debi must not have seen the move coming, but she turned and smiled at Lisa, then proceeded to indulge her admirer by straightening her arm and pulling it back into an even harder flex.  Lisa felt the muscle respond, and she wondered if Debi had had as much to drink as she had.

Debi turned to Daniel, who had just lost noticeable color in his cheeks.  She said, “So, speaking of what people think about women who work out to build their bodies, what do you think about Lisa’s progress over the last several months?  She’s been killing it at the gym.  Some guys find that they aren’t too into their wives hitting weights that hard.”

Daniel was clamming up.  The built in mechanism to suppress his surging desires was likely kicking in again, “Umm…I don’t know.  I think she looks great.”  He lied.

“Do you know that she’s twice as strong as when she started working out with me?  She couldn’t bench press 45 pounds when we started, but she just did three reps with 100 pounds last week!”

Lisa jumped in, “Oh, I think he’s noticed.”

Daniel shot her a look, then masked his expression immediately and returned a weak smile.  She knew he was worried that he was going to “out” him...maybe he could tell that she was a little drunk.

“Daniel, do you think you could handle Lisa if she started to build some noticeable muscle?  Would you have a problem if she was stronger than you?”

“Ah, I don’t really know.  I hadn’t really considered that it might happen.”  He lied again.

Debi smiled at him, “Why don’t you come over here.   You’ll never know if you’re OK unless you find out what a muscular woman really feels like.”  She set her wine glass down on the table, inched over slightly to the middle of the couch, and patted the seat next to her.  She turned and winked at Lisa, then she stood up and started to peel the sweater off, revealing her bare arms and shoulders in all their glory.  She hadn’t asked Lisa if it was alright to invite her husband participate in whatever she planned to do next, yet she didn’t look like she felt any need to ask.  The evening’s activities were suddenly taking a turn Lisa hadn’t expected.  Where had all that wine gone?

Daniel slowly got up and walked over to the couch.  His eyes were transfixed on Lisa’s powerful upper body as he did so, and then he sat down on the couch.  He looked at Lisa at the other side, showing a mixture of fear and giddy enthusiasm at what might be happening. 

Debi sat down next to him, the she slowly presented her bare arm to him, holding it unflexed in front of his face.  She pulled her wrist back and the biceps muscle retracted and climbed as it filled with blood.  The veins protruded below the skin to feed the muscle.  Daniel’s eyes bulged at the sight, but he didn’t move his hands from his lap.
“Go on.  I think you need to see what this feels like,” prompted Debi.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 07:46:29 am »

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 07:48:29 am »
(continued...)

“Go ahead, Daniel,” Lisa encouraged.  She could feel the excitement radiating from her husband.  Never in his wildest dreams could he have realized that he’d actually get the opportunity that had just presented itself to him.  Lisa felt no jealousy about this obviously sexual experience in which her husband was about to participate, and she wondered idly how some women would be overcome by something like this. 

Daniel looked at Lisa, as if failing to believe what was going on.  The momentary delay seemed to have exceeded Debi’s patience, as she took Daniel’s hand and placed it over her bicep muscle, “Let me help you out a little.”  She then placed her hand over his, holding it in place over the swelling muscle, as she proceeded to slowly flex and unflex the arm, repeatedly.  She watched Daniel’s face as she did this, yet he was transfixed on the arm and the unlikely position in which he had found his hand.  He didn’t move his hand from the spot Debi had selected for him, and he didn’t struggle against her as she held it in place.  He simply took in the experience, silently.

“Hmm, I think I can tell what you think, already,” said Debi.  “That’s a good thing.  You can explore it a little on your own now.  I think you might like to.”

She took her other hand off his and tilted her body to present her arm even more readily to Daniel.  She held the pose, flexing all the muscles.  Lisa could see the mild strain in Debi’s foream and shoulder as she tightened them.  Daniel began to probe the shape of the muscles, first caressing the curving bicep, allowing his finger tips to trace the larger veins that had begun to pop.  He explored the crevasses where the different muscles met the balled muscle on both the front and back of her arm.  He briefly met Debi’s eyes, watching him intently, and he seemed to mentally decide to seize this moment fully.  He flipped his hand and cupped the triceps at the bottom of the arm, and Debi responded by straightening the arm to flex accordingly to accept the muscles in the new location, then repeated to pull back to the biceps pose.  Daniel looked again to Lisa, his mouth pulled to an incredulous smile, yet quivering at the corners, likely as a result of the adrenaline coursing through him.  He visibly gaining some confidence and he now proceeded to feel Debi’s deltoid, spreading his fingers wide to try to cover the entire span of the large muscle group.

Debi turned to Lisa and smiled at her, conveying an unreadable look.  She pulled the arm nearest to Lisa back up to flex, assuming a seated double biceps pose…one arm presented to Daniel’s attention and other now available for Lisa’s.  She surprised herself with the hunger that suddenly burned in her as both of her hands quickly went to the arm, almost lustfully.  One hand found its way to the tight roundness of Debi’s shoulder while the other went to her forearm.  She caressed the muscles, probed at the hardness, traced the sinews and separations and veins in the arm as Debi symmetrically straightened and flexed, modifying the positions to highlight different muscles in such an endlessly fascinating variety. 
Lisa was not looking at Daniel, but she assumed he was similarly engrossed.  Lisa found her hands moving upward, now guiding themselves over Debi’s traps, then down the upper bare back to take in the furrows of her lats and middle back.  Her other hand had begun to wander over Debi’s pectoral muscle as it connected to the front deltoid, her fingertips extending toward the center of her chest until they reached the crevasse where it met the pectoral on the other side.  Debi pushed both arms out before her, putting her pecs under extreme tension.  They came alive as they pulled together, becoming impossibly hard and mounding thickly beneath her fingers.  Lisa’s fingers met Daniel’s as he had apparently been drawn to the chest as well, and she watched as he strummed over the striated ridges that fanned out over the pectoral from the breast bone that was buried below all that muscle.  Lisa and Daniel both moved over the collarbone and grabbed the trapezius muscles at either side of Debi’s neck as she changed her arm position to press her palms against each other, forcing the muscles to explode.  Veins again began to appear, almost magically, with this effort. 

Lisa and Daniel became lost the activity as they worship of Debi.  Lisa explored the pectoral muscles thoroughly for what seemed like hours, flirting with the narrow strap of the dress that ran over the shoulder.  She put her fingers below it and moving it about as if some muscle could hide behind the quarter inch of fabric.  After some time, she saw Daniel brazenly move his hand to place it over the fabric that covered Debi’s stomach and she enthusiastically followed his example.  Debi responded by putting both arms over her head to contract her abdominal muscles in a sort of sitting crunch.  Although the dress’s fabric bunched loosely over her stomach, their fingers quickly found the hard shapes and ripples of the bunched musculature below.  Lisa had one hand of the front abs, and the other on Debi’s oblique, as Debi twisted her position to alternate flexing the oblique on one side (for Lisa) and the other (for Daniel). 

Time had stopped.  Lisa became aware of sweat glistening on Debi’s flesh, and the dress she wore had begun to cling here and there as she and Daniel explored the muscle groups that Debi presented.  Although the session that had spontaneously started that night had an undeniably sexual nature, they avoided typical feminine erogenous zones without any verbal exchange.  Lisa wondered later how this unspoken pact was agreed upon, but she consciously decided to stop worrying about it in favor of enjoying the moment.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 07:50:05 am »
(continued...)

Eventually, the activity began to slow.  During the experience, Lisa recalled moments of clarity through the fog of the alcohol and euphoria of the hormones where she had stolen glances at Debi’s face.  Debi was sometimes smiling and watching her and Daniel go through the close encounter with her marvelous body, while other times Lisa saw her moving from pose to pose with her eyes closed, apparently responding to the tactile clues presented by her worshipper’s hands to invent the next muscular demonstration.  No one spoke the entire time, and Lisa had no idea how long they had spent in this impromptu activity.

Before Lisa knew it, the three of them were sitting on the couch, peering individually into space and no longer making any physical contact of significance.  Debi’s breath was slowing, as she had clearly been taxed by the physicality of her role in the last several minutes, or hours, or however long that went on.  Unannounced, she placed her hands on Lisa’s and Daniel’s thighs to each side and gently patted them.  Remarkably, Lisa had apparently not gotten her fill of Debi’s body, as she felt a surge in her chest as she admired Debi’s strong hands on her own thigh, and she fought the temptation welling within her to put her hand on Debi’s to feel the veins and tendons that stood out on the back of her hand.

“Well, I think I know where Lisa’s motivation will come from to make it to the gym going forward.”  She smiled warmly at Daniel first, then turned to Lisa and smiled even wider and flashed a wink.  Lisa later wondered about the somewhat wicked sparkle that was briefly in Debi’s eyes as she said this.  “I’m afraid that I have to get going after this wonderful evening.”

Lisa again tried to shake herself from the fog and sudden exhaustion that was starting to settle over her, “So soon?”

Debi laughed, “It is 1:30am.  I have to get home, get some sleep, and be ready for my early morning clients in the gym tomorrow.  The life of a personal trainer is relentless!”

“Are you sure you’re OK to get home?”  Lisa searched her memory to remember what time they had finished dinner and moved to the couch.  It seemed as if they had been on the couch for minutes with Debi.  Was it really hours?

“Oh, don’t worry about me.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight, but I didn’t have all that much to drink.  The scotch and the glass of wine was an indulgence for me, no doubt, though.”

Lisa looked at Daniel.  She suddenly realized that the two of them must have had the second bottle.  She also never remembered filling Debi’s glass during dinner after the first when they sat down to eat.  She must have nursed that first glass all night.  Debi picked up her purse and her sweater and Lisa struggled to get up to walk Debi to the front door (Daniel simply watched them go from the couch, as he seemed completely drained both physically and emotionally).  Lisa stumbled, but watched Debi smoothly glide to the door in her heels, as steady as when she had arrived.  She was straightening her dress over her hips and shoulders as she walked, then she proceeded to put her sweater back on.

Lisa managed to get to the door and open it for Debi, “Thank you so much for coming over.  It was great to see you.  I, ah, guess Daniel and I might have had a little too much to drink, though.”

Debi put her arm on Lisa’s, “Please, don’t say anything.  What we all did tonight was wonderful.  I have to admit that I’ve done, umm, let’s call them ‘parties’ somewhat like this many years ago.  It was under different circumstances, though.  I haven’t done anything like this in a while, but trust me, this was beautiful in its way.  Performing for friends like this is something that I’ve never done, and it was extremely enjoyable.”  She lowered her voice slightly and leaned toward Lisa, “I have to admit that I figured out very early in the evening that your husband is one of a surprisingly large number of men that very much enjoy women who are built like me.  I would not have instigated anything tonight if I hadn’t gotten queues from you.  Let’s think of this as a memory that you can draw from to fuel your training from now on, OK?”

Lisa nodded, and then she gave Debi a hug, “Sounds good.  I’ll see you on Monday?”

“Absolutely!”  Debi looked over her shoulder and projected her voice again, “Good night, Daniel.  I had a wonderful time, and I look forward to getting together again sometime.”

Debi gave Lisa a devilish look, then whispered, “Soon enough, he’s not going to be able to be in the same room with you without getting weak in the knees at the mere thought of you and that body you’re going to have!”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 08:05:26 am »
(Author comment...not part of the story)

The typos and formatting errors kill me now that I reread this in its posted form.  Unfortunately I cannot edit to fix them, so hopefully you folks will forgive these and enjoy the story otherwise.

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 05:21:44 am »
Amazing story so far, top class word play. Secretely hoping there will be some domination near the end :-)

Any other stories, from this author?

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 01:05:35 pm »
This is my only one.  I do have more planned to get the story up to the "present." 

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 06:54:01 pm »
This is my only one.  I do have more planned to get the story up to the "present."

Even more impressive that its your first story. It seems so realistic, the setting of the grocery store, Costco and evening dinner at home. Really nice muscle descriptions of Debi and what she's wearing. Dialogue is convincing too.

I'd like to see your well thought of adjectives to compare Lisa's body to her husband once she reaches her full potential and outmuscles him in the bedroom, that would be pretty hot. and dreaming of a twist where she becomes dominant and where's the pants while he becomes a housewife :)))

Really enjoyable story so far, keep it up!

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 06:11:31 am »
Lisa’s Path Part 7 (1.5 years ago)

Lisa strolled out into the gym, noticing the different faces that made up the smattering of people in the weight room.  This wasn’t her normal time in the gym, so many of her friends weren’t around.  She did recognize a couple of the trainers and she nodded to them as they waved at her from across the gym, but she didn’t bother to make her way over to chat with them as they were occupied with their clients at the moment.  The gym had become a second home to her in the last year and a half since she had committed herself to her new lifestyle, yet it was still strangely foreign without the regulars.

Lisa didn’t see Daniel anywhere, yet, so she made her way over to a flat bench and picked up a couple twenty-five pound dumbbells to warm up with chest presses.  Daniel agreed to let her dictate their circuit today, which made Lisa smile.  The two of them hadn’t been in any gym together in many years, even though she had joined the gym he belonged to about three years ago.  They went once together so he could show her around, but their schedules never lined up again after that.  She used the weight room in that gym, but her purpose was different in those days as she sought to simply lose weight and tone her body.  This present gym was the one she had switched to after agreeing to start training with Debi about a year and a half ago, and it had a much more serious weight room, even for a national chain.  Daniel had joined about six months ago in an effort to get his own fitness back after years of rather weak commitment to his regimen.  Lisa highly suspected that her intense discipline to follow her program and increasingly noticeable progress had catalyzed Daniel to join with her.  Even though they now belonged to the same gym, Daniel’s job required that he use it in the early mornings before work, so they still never had any opportunities to work together. 

He happened to have this Monday off, even though it wasn’t a holiday, so it seemed like a perfect time to try to hit the gym together.  Since it wasn’t a holiday for everyone else, the late morning time must have caused the gym to be very lightly populated.  That was rather nice, since she usually went in the afternoon when there were many more people.  She and Daniel shouldn’t have too much trouble getting on whatever equipment they wanted, and that could be a true luxury compared to the afternoon.

“Don’t tire yourself out already,” came Daniel’s voice off to the right.  Lisa completed her last repetition with the dumbbells and sat up.  She hadn’t counted her reps, but her mind judged that she must have done more than twenty or so.  She sat up without dropping the light weights and returned them to their spot on the rack.

“No worries, I was just waiting for you.  Are you OK starting with bench today?  I usually like to do that first since it is a multi-joint lift and I don’t like to be too tired when I do it.”

“Sounds good.”

The two of them made their way to the benches at the far end of the gym.  There were a couple college-aged guys working on one of them, but the area was otherwise quiet.  Daniel laid down and started to warm up with the empty bar, completing about fifteen repetitions easily to get his joints warmed up.

“What weight do you want to start with,” he said as he placed the bar back.

“I’m ready to jump in today, can you throw on the thirty-fives?”

Daniel gave her a bit of a surprised look, raising his eyebrows in a way that questioned this as a starting weight for her, but he didn’t say anything and proceeded to mount a thirty-five pound plate on one end of the Olympic bar.  He knew that she knew what she was doing here, since she was at the gym five to six times a week these days.  Lisa took care of the other side.  Daniel walked to the spotter’s position at her head while she sat at the end of the bench and swung her arms in wide arcs to get the blood flowing.  She exhaled as part of her pre-lift ritual and absently looked in the mirror.  She caught sight of the two college guys on the other bench noticing her as she laid herself down on the bench.  She saw Daniel glance briefly in their direction before focusing his attention on her as she found her grip on the bar.

Lisa easily lifted the weight from the rests and felt the familiar resistance of the one-hundred and five pounds against her palms.  She lifted her heels up to the bench to ensure that her lower back stayed down, and then lowered the weight smoothly to touch her chest.  She paused the bar for a short moment on her chest to feel the stretch and then exhaled lightly as she pressed the bar back up.  Daniel had bent over and readied his hands around the bar to assist with the first two or three reps, but he eventually stood up and brought his hands to his hips as he watched her complete ten repetitions quickly and with so little apparent strain that it was clear she was not going to need any help with this first set.  Lisa returned the bar to the rests and sat up.

The college guys had paused to watch, but quickly returned to their own workout when Lisa made brief eye contact with them.  She stood up and could read Daniel’s expression clearly enough.  He was impressed.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 06:15:11 am »
(continued...)

“OK, I hadn’t expected that today, that’s for sure.  You’ve clearly made some huge progress.”  He looked her over as if he truly saw the progress she had made for the first time.  Lisa admitted that while she was definitely aware of both the significant strength gains she had made from her intense work out sessions and the added muscle that went with it, she really didn’t have any perspective other than comparing herself to Debi.  The mass that she had gained on her upper body had been most definitely been noticed by the muscle connoisseur that Daniel was (he often enjoyed exploring these changes at very close range), but the strength gains were something she hadn’t really discussed much with Daniel so he had no idea until this moment how strong she really was.

“Impressed?  I guess I hadn’t mentioned what I was lifting nowadays.”

“No, you haven’t, and yes, I am very impressed.  This workout we have ahead of us might be a little different than what I had in mind today.”

Lisa smiled, “Maybe.  Well, let’s get on with this then.  I’m feeling pretty good now.”

Daniel went around to the bench and took his position.  They didn’t discuss changing the weight.  He just took the bar and proceeded to also complete ten repetitions, without any visible strain, and then he put the bar back.

“That is what I normally warm up with as well.  I didn’t think we’d be lifting head-to-head today.  What weight do you want next?”

“Usually I’d go to one-thirty-five for my second set, but I’m thinking that I might want to try for a max today.  I’ve never actually tried to max-out.  Are you interested?”

Daniel smiled, although she sensed a touch of concern in his eyes, “I don’t know about me, but whatever you want to do.”

“Alright, let’s put on one-fifty-five.”

Daniel complied and replaced the thirty-five pound plate with the larger forty-five pound plate, and then he added a ten pound plate on his side while Lisa took care of the other.  He took his position as her spotter once again.  Lisa sat on the end of the bench and focused.  She had done one-fifty-five before with Debi as a third set, and she completed ten repetitions with help on the last three reps, but that was three weeks ago.  They actually hadn’t done flat benches in a while, as Debi had them focusing on dumbbell exercises only recently.  She leaned back on the bench, again put her heels up to protect her form, and took the weight.  The bar’s feel on her palms was a bit less than she anticipated, which she instantly recognized as a sign that she was going to have a very good day.  She periodically felt this sensation when she would have a breakthrough workout on an exercise to take a step up from a plateau.  She lowered the weight to touch her chest and exhaled more strongly this time as she pushed it up.  It seemed to float up toward the ceiling.  She pounded out five reps only, with surprising ease, and replaced the bar with Daniel’s assistance to ensure it went safely in place.  She felt the blood pumping through her chest, shoulders, and triceps as she sat up.

“Very nice,” said Daniel, “you barely struggled with that.”

“I’m feeling pretty good today.  It must be from having you here…I’m inspired to lift.”

“I’m happy to help.  I definitely don’t think I’m up for a max-out today.  This is my normal second set.”  Daniel took his spot on the bench, and he proceeded to complete eight reps with the weight, although Lisa saw the strain on the eighth rep even though he finished without a spot.

“Nice work, honey.  Can you take it up to one-ninety-five?”  Lisa was excited.  The heaviest benching she had ever done was one-eighty-five with Debi two weeks ago as a fourth set.  She had completed two, and Debi had helped to do two more.  That was after a full series of sets though, and she recalled how much of a factor fatigue was.  She was saving herself this time around to see what she could do.

“I can.  We’ll have to tear this back down for my third set, though.”  Daniel took off the ten pound plate and added a twenty-five pound plate, then put a five pound plate on the outside.  He looked at the bar then looked at Lisa, “You’re sure?”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 06:16:47 am »
(continued...)

Lisa had never had this much on the bar.  She had never actually tried to max out before, as Debi and she typically focused on the planned workout program on a given day.  This was a bit like goofing off, but she was enjoying it.

“I think I’ll be fine with this…be ready, though.”  Lisa took her place on the bench and stared at her reflection in the mirror.  Before getting her mind focused, she saw Daniel peering over at the college guys, who had stopped what they were doing and were watching her.  She blocked them out, exhaled strongly, and leaned back onto the bench.  She placed her hands on the bar, closed her eyes to mentally feel the weight and picture it moving up to the ceiling in her press.  She lifted it off with Daniel’s help this time.  Strangely, she could feel the oscillations in the bar from the slightly bounding weight on each side as she held it for a moment.  She inhaled sharply and began to lower the weight in a fast but controlled manner.  The moment the bar touched her chest she put everything she had into the press and exhaled.  The bar shot up until her arms were extended.  Daniel helped rack it again.

“Amazing.  That was way easier than I expected!”

“I’m extremely impressed.  I think you could have done several reps with that.”  Daniel took off some of the weight and dropped it to one-seventy-five, perhaps a bit sheepishly.  “Let me get in my third set while you recover.”

Lisa took her spot at the head of the bench, exhilarated with her performance.  She had expected to struggle with that weight.  She watched as Daniel managed five reps with one-seventy-five, and she helped him complete a sixth and seventh before assisting with racking the bar.  Daniel was winded. 

As he was taking off some of the weight from his set, he asked her, “Well, what do you think?”

“I don’t really know.  I thought that one-ninety-five would be much harder.  You think I could do two-fifteen?”  That number sounded ridiculous as it came out of her mouth.

Daniel shrugged, “The way you put up the one-ninety-five makes me think you have a shot at two-twenty-five for one rep.  I really think you could do that.”

That was a milestone weight for anyone who lifts with free weights.  Two hundred and twenty-five was two of the big forty-five pound plates on each side of the bar.  Even if you were a newcomer to a gym and didn’t know how much anything weighed, it would look like a serious amount to lift.  Two hundred and twenty-five pounds was usually the divider between most of the casual people in the gym and the seriously strong people, even when only considering the men.  The thought that she might belong in the latter category, as a woman, was surreal.  She was electrified, though.

“OK, let’s do it.  Put the other plate on.”

The bar was imposing once it was loaded.  She routinely squatted this much, but on the bench it looked completely different.  She decided to take off her outer t-shirt, because it suddenly felt like it was in the way and it might restrict her ability to make this lift, even though her rational mind said this was unlikely.  She had a sports bra and a sleeveless shirt below, and she seemed to see the mass on her shoulders and chest for the first time as she caught sight of herself in the mirror walking around the bench.  She was not at all in a class with Debi, as she lacked the otherworldly size and definition of her professional bodybuilder’s physique, but she could now see how her own chest bulged from her pectoral muscles, which were currently even more pumped from the bench pressing.  Perhaps all that time in Debi’s presence in the gym had affected her sense of perception of the changes that had taken place in her own body.  She studied her body almost daily, and yet she had apparently failed to really see the progress she had made.  She noticed how her trapezius and deltoid muscles protruded as she took her reflection in, once again not in the dramatic manner of a conditioned bodybuilder, but certainly in a manner that exceptional on a woman’s frame.  She was still smaller overall than Daniel, although she shockingly realized in that moment that she may very well be stronger than he was.  Her head spun for a moment as her perception of herself completely changed in that instant.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 06:21:43 am »
(continued...)

She collected herself and breathed deeply at the end of the bench.  She was no longer looking in the mirror and was concentrating on the weight behind her.  As she lowered herself to the bench, she decided not to bring her feet up, even if it allowed her form to break as she attempted this weight.  She found her grip as she had done so many times before, and took another series of deep breaths.  She knew Daniel was there at her head, but she didn’t see him.  There was only the bar. 

She counted down from three and Daniel’s hands appeared in her view to help lift the bar from the rests, but then he let go.  She took the full weight and could feel how different it was from anything she had attempted before.  The steel bar seemed to flop on either side of her grip from the ninety pound load hanging on each side of the bar bounced in reaction to the short motion from the bench rests to her static hold position.  She held and collected herself for the next movement, and she could actually visually perceive the movement of the weights in her peripheral vision.  She inhaled quickly and deeply and allowed the weight to move down to her chest.  The moment it touched her chest she exploded with all that she had to push it back up.  Where the last weight seemed to simply fly away from her toward the ceiling, this one did the same only in the first instant before hitting the dreaded sticking point where it seemed to pause.  She refused to allow the weight to start coming back toward her and put even more into overcoming it.  Daniel’s hands were there, but they did not touch the bar as it continued to move away from her ever so slowly.  She fought, feeling her chest begin to catch on fire from the quickly building lactic acid and her arms began to wobble from the strain.  She pushed, and the wobble worsened, but the weight kept moving.  She felt her lower back lift a bit from the bench as she cheated slightly, but she didn’t care as the weight continued to move.  She pushed, seemingly forever, to overcome the midpoint of the press, and the bar kept moving in response.  As she could sense the move through the sticking zone, she knew she had it, and the bar started to speed up.  Her arms were still wobbling, but she continued to apply the force needed to move the weight.  Eventually, she could feel her elbows approach a locking position that would signify the completed lift and that goal became her entire world.  She dumped the last bit of energy that she had in reserve for that last couple of inches.  She was screaming in her head, but she made no outward noise.  Daniel dutifully kept his hands away from the bar as she slowly won the battle with gravity, although she was ready to yell at him if he made a move to touch the bar.  Gloriously, a moment later, her arms locked and the feat was done.  Immediately she wanted to yell for Daniel to take the weight but before she could bring the words to her lips he had grabbed the bar and pulled it back against the stops.  She released and let it fall into place and then she let her arms fall.

Surprisingly, she heard applause begin around her.  There was a crowd of about ten people that had taken positions in a circle about the bench watching her perform the lift.  The college guys, the trainers and their clients, some older women, and Daniel were all clapping and congratulating her on completing the impressive feat.  She noticed a bit more subtle involuntary congratulatory salute from Daniel that he quickly disguised by putting one leg up on the bench, while his face took on a bit of color.

“I’ve never seen anything like that before from a chick,” said one of the college guys, admiring her.

“Nice work, Lisa, you’ve come an awfully long way working with Debi this last year.  Great job!” said one of the trainers as he patted her on the back.  His female client stood behind him but said nothing, although she had a look of complete incredulity on her face as she looked at the weight on the bar behind Lisa.

Slowly, the people milled away from the bench and Lisa and Daniel were once again “alone” in the gym.  Daniel came around and kissed her.

“That was quite a sight.  I had absolutely no idea that you had gotten to be this strong.  I don’t really know what to say.”  He seemed to have recovered from the obvious excitement of the moment before, Lisa noticed.  “I’ve obviously noticed all the progress you’ve made from home, but this is just something else.  I know that I couldn’t have done that.  You’re in a completely different class from me in this gym.”

“Thanks, babe.  You don’t mind being married to a wife that is this strong, I hope,” she bit off the phrase ‘a wife that is stronger than you’ at the last minute.  Daniel’s predilection for muscular women was very clear by this point, but Lisa suddenly felt the palpable difference now that the status between the two of them was so clearly evident.  Up to this moment, those women have always been ‘other’ women or mostly fantasy, where the reality of his own wife possessing such clearly demonstrated physical superiority might be an altogether different matter.

“I guess I’ll have to be alright with it.”  He lowered his voice, “I never thought I’d actually be married to a woman who could do something like that.  It was always just, like, fantasy before.  But now…I don’t know.”

Daniel looked suddenly sheepish, “I have to admit that I didn’t think you’d really be able to bench that weight.  I know that I can’t do it, and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t even do two-fifteen.  I suggested that two-twenty-five almost hoping that you’d not be able to do it, and then you’d be too tired to go back and do the two-fifteen either.  I don’t know why I did that, but all of a sudden, when I saw you put up the one-ninety-five, some part of me got really…I don’t know, nervous, I guess, that you might actually be stronger than me.  I didn’t expect it, and I don’t know where this feeling comes from.  I’m really sorry about that...but you really got back at me without even knowing that I was working against you in that moment.  I feel terrible.”

Lisa understood.  Daniel was suddenly faced with a very emasculating situation for which he was completely unaware.  “Oh…don’t worry about that.  I didn’t expect this either.  It is kind of a lot to process at the moment for me too.”

“But, that’s my issue.  I’m proud of you, and I’m incredibly impressed with what you’ve accomplished in the last few years.  I also admit that it is really, really sexy at the same time.”  He lowered his voice to a whisper and leaned closer, “Being around Debi was almost scary, to be so close all that power in her body, even though it was such a turn-on.  Maybe it is the same thing.  Now that I’m going to feel that around you, all the time, I’m going to have to figure out how to deal with it.”  Debi watched Daniel’s gaze drop down to her chest and arms, she looked in the mirror and admired the power hidden in that muscle that she could now clearly see wrapped around her feminine frame.     

“What do you say we head over to the squat rack?” 

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 01:06:47 pm »
Oh my God, madsoam. You actually have REAL relationship psychology in this! You have no clue how happy that really makes me. Every single story is either "I have muscles, now let's fuck", or "I have muscles, you're no longer relevant to the story", or "I have muscles, and now you die". And it all goes into the fact that you're doing a great job in writing this. It's realistic, but at the same time a wish fulfillment scenario that can hint at (pardon the pun) bigger and better things.

Keep it up, and don't burn yourself out on it, okay? I'd like to see this through to the end, like we all would.

Offline maniacal_d

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 09:49:11 pm »
I prefer stories that take their time to develop instead of rushing from one end to the other but at the same time do not forget to embellish details on the muscles. This is precisely such a story, and what makes it better is that the characters are believable, the dialogue is engaging, and the writer is good at creating a sensual atmosphere without going overboard.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 06:55:06 am »
I'm glad people are enjoying the story.  I have a few more scenes (perhaps vignettes would be the better term) in mind that I plan to write before I wrap it up.  I've gone this far, so I do plan to finish it.  (To start naming the chapters with a temporal countdown yet not hit the final chapter in a sort of present would be some kind of major failure on my part, no doubt.)  My apologies for the long delay before getting out the "Debi encounter" chapter (Part 6)...it was due to a writer's block to put the situation together in a way that I felt was at least a little plausible given the character development to that point, even it was admittedly a pretty unlikely thing to happen to anyone in the real world.

Most of my motivation is simply to put together a story that tries to capture a semi-realistic angle and a unique perspective on this whole female muscle thing that I haven't come across in any stories written by others.  The complex factors that must drive these women to pursue this unorthodox lifestyle are endlessly fascinating to me, but there isn't much material out there that covers it to my satisfaction.

Stay tuned for the parts yet to come...   

Offline legacy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2013, 01:36:03 am »
This is a great story.  I appreciate the attention to detail and how you are cultivating the story.  With that said, hurry up and finish it!  lol. 

Thanks for sharing your work.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View