Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574089 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 08:52:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path  (Read 177053 times)

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
#1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:31:31 pm »
My first attempt at a story.  It's turning out to be pretty long already, but I thought I'd share some of what I have so far and test for interest.

Lisa's Path
by madsoam2

6 Years Ago

Lisa stirred awake and twisted her body around toward the middle of the bed expecting to see Daniel sleeping.  He wasn’t there, though, and when she instinctively reached her hand over to lay it on his side she noticed that the sheets were cold.  He must have gotten up a while ago.  She flipped back over and strained her neck to look at the clock on her side of the bed and saw that it was 2:15 am. 

Poor thing, he seemed to have these sleepless episodes more often lately due to the pressure of his impending thesis defense.  At least, she hoped that’s what it was, and that it wasn’t actually the wedding plans that had recently started.  Well, it could be a both, as there were a lot of changes going on in both of their lives lately.

She sat up in bed and could see the flicker against the walls of the hallway outside the cracked bedroom door.  She decided to get out of bed and go to the bathroom.  After flushing the toilet, she grabbed a T-shirt, pulled it over her head, and headed down the hallway.  She saw Daniel sitting on the couch, facing the TV.  He looked like he was fading in and out of sleep.

“Can’t sleep, huh?” she whispered as she came around the corner.

“No.”

“Thinking about the thesis, or…other things?”  She flashed a grin at him, which she knew he could make out even in the dark.

He smiled, “No, I’m fine.  Just started thinking about how I’m going to wrap up one of the chapters in the next week, and it’s just not clear to me.  One thought led to another and before I knew it I was still up at 1:30 am, so I decided to get up for a while and see if I couldn’t get my mind off it.”

She walked over and curled up on the couch beside him.  The TV was facing the back of the room, so she couldn’t see what he was watching until she sat down.  She must have caught him in the middle of channel surfing, because he was watching golf. 

“You must be more tired than you think, because you’re watching golf!  You don’t even golf.”  She reached for the remote in his hand, which he gave up without any protest.

He gave what she thought was kind of an unusual smile, “Umm, I guess this is where I left off when I heard you coming out of the room.”

“Mind if I do the flipping now?  Now I’m up, too.”  He gestured toward the TV, welcoming her take over.

She propped herself on his legs and hit the up arrow on the remote.  She first landed on what appeared to be one of the ESPN channels, which she skipped through pure habit as she worked toward the channels that were of more interest to her.  The momentary image that flashed on the screen was clearly not a typical sport, though, showing a very close-up image of what appeared to be the bottom of someone’s bare leg and foot against a black backdrop.  Her channel surfing momentum already had her on the next channel, but she paused, as the image seemed to register in her mind.  She didn’t know why, but it elicited a flash of sudden curiosity as she had been expecting to see a snapshot of basketball or hockey game…

“What was that?” she blurted, and went back to the ESPN channel.  Daniel raised his eyebrows at her in an expression that suggested he didn’t make it out, either.

Back on the channel, the lower leg was gone, but an extreme close-up of another body part had replaced it.  It was now the image of what appeared to be a man’s muscular arm from the back, slowly bending in a manner of flexing his biceps muscle to an impossible size.  In the short moments after bringing the image up on the screen, she took in a striking amount of detail of the anatomy of this body part, since each straining fiber muscle was clearly visible under tightly stretched, tanned skin.  The appearance of the disembodied arm was further enhanced by small and large veins that traced random paths over the muscles, and they seemed to crawl almost as if alive under the skin as the arm retracted into the pose.  The image was captivating to her, for some reason.  Daniel was silent, but obviously paying attention to the screen as well.  She turned the volume up slightly, as he had it set very low, presumably to not wake her up a few moments ago.

An announcer’s voice came on, “Notice the remarkable peak and vascularity.  That is very hard for these competitors to achieve while maintaining the balance that they need to place highly in their weight classes…” 

The camera followed the muscular arm toward the shoulder, while simultaneously beginning to pan out.  Lisa’s eyes widened and she let out a an inaudible gasp when she saw the long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail.  She also made out the knot of a pink bikini strap at the back of the person’s exposed neck, which sat atop an amazingly muscular pair of shoulders.  The sudden realization of what she was seeing struck her, and she felt goose bumps emerge over her entire body due to the strange sense of excitement that welled within her.

“Oh my god, that’s a woman!  I’ve never seen anything like this.”

“Me ‘neither,” said Daniel quietly, transfixed on the TV screen.

The woman on the screen started to move fluidly into another pose from the back.  Lisa was awed by the amount of muscle on this woman.  She could make out every muscle of her back, arms and shoulders beneath the tightly drawn, tan skin. She watched, captivated, as the woman raised her arms straight up over her head and then brought them down slowly to what Lisa recognized as a fairly classic bodybuilding pose that was clearly meant to draw the eye to the enormous flexed biceps muscles.  The woman brought her arms down to her waist from that pose, turned her head slightly to peak coyly over her shoulder at the audience, and then gracefully pivoted around to bring the front of her body into full display. 

Again, Lisa let out a small gasp in disbelief at the image of the woman on the screen…her eyes were immediately drawn to the impossibly sharp abdominals that were now visible.  They seemed to clash with the feminine connotations of the pink bikini top covering her chest.  The chest filling in that top was as muscular as the rest of the body, showing contours and details that Lisa was only accustomed to seeing on men (very, very fit men at that).  The woman pulled her two hands up and placed them behind her head.  She smiled at the crowd, and visibly exhaled and tightened her stomach to show the stunning detail of her abs in even sharper relief.  Veins began to appear on the muscles of her stomach, following wandering paths down to disappear into the bikini bottom.  Lisa again took in the size of the biceps muscles in her arms, which were also very visible in this pose, balled up next to her head.  The woman extended her right leg to show off the detail of her thighs.  The camera zoomed in and followed the leg to her extended foot.  The extension made her calf muscles flare out from behind her shins, with veins again meandering about in the same manner as the other parts of her body.

Lisa turned to Daniel, to share her incredulity at the sight of this woman on the TV.  He simply looked at her, again with a funny expression on his face.

“I knew that women bodybuilders existed, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen one before…or at least, I haven’t seen one recently, “ she said.  “I had no idea that women could get that big and…well, ripped!”

Daniel again had little to say.  “It is really something.  I wonder what people think of her when she’s not on stage like this.  You know, like at the grocery store, or something.”

Lisa turned back to the screen.  The announcers were discussing some aspects of her routine, which seemed to have just come to an end.  The woman was waving at the crowd and blowing them kisses, and while not deliberately flexing any of her muscles as before during her posing routine, the magnitude of her muscular development seemed even more remarkable as she seemed to skip quickly off the stage.  She was quite pretty to Lisa.  Her ponytail, pink bikini, and now her mannerisms as she interacted with the crowd were definitely very feminine.  The femininity and muscularity made for a very striking combination, by which Lisa was fascinated.  Even the muscles were surprisingly feminine as she recalled the routine, in spite of their size.  This was clearly a woman that happened to have gone to extraordinary lengths to develop her body to such a level.

“What do you think of that?” she asked Daniel.

He looked at her, and then looked away in a gesture of awkwardness at the directness of her question.  She wondered if she was putting him on the spot, asking for him to comment on what he thought of the appearance of another woman.  “I don’t know.  It’s not the kind of thing you see everyday, that’s for sure.  I can’t imagine many guys find that attractive…she looks like she’s stronger than me or any guys that I know.  Women like that are not what we tend to look for.”

“Hmm, it’s not exactly what you’d find in a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, is it?  I suppose there’s a reason for that.”  She noticed that a commercial was now on.  Daniel looked to be moving to get up.

“Well, with that, I think I’m finally ready for bed.  My mind is clearly off my dissertation now.”  He grinned.  He appeared to still be feeling kind of awkward about what they just watched.  Lisa could understand, a woman with a body like that must set a lot of guys on edge. 

Lisa considered watching more of the bodybuilding competition, but it was so late and she had to get up for work in the morning.  She headed back into the bedroom (Daniel stopped to use the bathroom on the way to bed).  When she lay down, she kept going over the many fascinating aspects of a woman with such developed muscles…

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
Lisa's Path - Part 2 (4 years ago)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 05:07:40 am »
Continuation of the story.  This one might not stand on its own as well as the first or the upcoming parts, but it's a part of the story that's meant to place some motivation and hint at some other factors that will play a bigger role later...

4 Years Ago
Lisa stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom.  She admired the curvature of her breasts in the black negligee she had purchased that afternoon.  She frowned slightly at her stomach, though, as she lifted the lingerie up to expose it.  It was still flat enough to allow her to look good in most of the clothes she chose to wear, but it wasn’t the firm stomach she had right before the wedding, when she managed to get herself into the best shape she’s ever been in.  It took so much time on the treadmill to achieve, but it was worth it for the dress.  Now she could see an extra soft layer of fat over her stomach, and she was aware of the impression her panties made below her navel.

She was still quite happy with her body overall.  All her friends were always commenting on how great she looked, despite the fact that she didn’t do much aside from some semi-regular jogging after work.  What was most important was the fact that her husband Daniel was clearly happy with her body.  He told her constantly how attractive she was and never failed to respond physically to her, which made her stop her critical review in the mirror and smile as she dropped the negligee back into place.

She turned off the light and walked into the bedroom.  Daniel was in bed waiting for her.  She climbed in and he immediately move toward her.  They began to go through their typical lovemaking routine, which was always gratifying for both of them.  They made love about twice a week, enjoying what Lisa felt was a wide repertoire of positions and general variety, although it always followed a similar progression of foreplay.  They caressed each other, fondling their various erogenous zones with the shared knowledge of each other’s sexual preferences that the couple had developed over the first year of marriage and three years of prior courtship.   

This lovemaking session ended with Lisa on top of Daniel.  Has hands probed her body as he achieved his climax, about five minutes after her.  He ran his hands under the negligee top that she still wore to caress her breasts, next moving down over her stomach.  She was slightly uncomfortable with his hands on her stomach, but he moved on quickly down her thighs.  He then ran his hands up her arms, which were supporting her weight on the bed.  His hands moved slowly over her forearms, slowed even more at the back of her arms, then proceeded over her shoulders.  It felt so good to her.

“I love you,” he said with a smile, looking at her through suddenly heavy-lidded eyes.

She smiled back at him, allowing a small giggle at the sex-induced weariness overcoming him, “Love you, too, babe.”

She pivoted off of him and lay down on the pillow next to him.  She placed her hand on his chest.  He was breathing deeply and drifting off, but she was thinking to herself for a few minutes rather than allowing herself to go to sleep.  She didn’t like the momentary reaction she had to Daniel touching her stomach, since there was no reason for her to be uncomfortable with her body.

“I’m going to join a gym.”

He stirred slightly, but didn’t open his eyes.  “OK.  What brings this on?  You’ve never really worked out before, have you?”

“No, but I need to get on a little more regular work out schedule of some kind.  I still feel pretty good about myself, but I don’t want things to get away from me too quickly, you know.”

“Well, I’m very happy with how you look, but part of that is that you are confident in yourself.  Do you have a gym in mind?  You should join the one that I belong to…maybe you’ll inspire me to get back into it.”

She sensed his smile even through she was looking at the ceiling.  Daniel used to work out very regularly, and his body, despite having some extra padding as well, still showed signs of the fitness he had maintained for so many years before the new job started to require so much time from him.  “That’s a good idea.  I’ve never been there though, does it have treadmills and weights that would work for me?”

“Of course, it’s a gym.  It’s got tons of treadmills, and other cardio equipment.  It has a large free weight section and a couple different kinds of machines.  You’d like it.  They’ve probably got a deal for personal trainers, since you’ll need some guidance to get going if you feel like trying some weights.”

She noticed that he didn’t offer to be the one to get her started.  His job required so much of him right now.

“OK, I’ll check it out tomorrow.  It’s not one of those gyms where I have to be in shape before I show up, right?”

“I think you’ll be OK.  You already look great…better than most people there.  There are always the people who spend all their time at the gym, but that’s just good inspiration, if you ask me.”  He smiled again with his eyes closed, “What’s your goal here?”

“I don’t know.  I just want a routine to stay in shape.  We’ll see how it goes.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
Lisa's Path - Part 3 (3.5 years ago)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 05:22:38 am »
Another encounter...

3.5 Years Ago
Lisa started to step out of the car at the grocery store, but sat back down and grabbed her towel from the passenger seat to wipe her forehead.  She was still sweating slightly from her workout on the tread climber, which she had just finished 10 minutes ago.  She exhaled forcefully, threw the towel back in the seat and stood up to head into the store.  Her legs ached, but she felt great, as usual.  She took off her jacket and tied it around her waist.  The bright pink workout shirt stopped just before meeting the waistband of her workout pants, and she was well aware of the firm stomach that she was flaunting in this outfit when walking around the grocery store.  She loved it.

Her stomach was now completely flat, with no hint of the softness that she would have hidden self-consciously several months ago.  She loved going to the store after her workouts, because she usually could draw a few looks from people that were clearly admiring her.

She walked to the fresh fruit section and started to pick through the apples.  She looked up and noticed another woman who was also obviously on her way to or from the gym.  She had blonde hair and black gym clothes with white stripes down the side.  Suddenly, the woman also took her jacket off to tie it around her waist.  Lisa was not alone among the smattering of shoppers in the area to double take their notice of the woman once the jacket came off of her shoulders.  The blonde’s striking face was beautiful enough to draw looks of its own right, but the removal of her jacket revealed an even more arresting physique that was somehow cloaked by the jacket. 

She had on a black T-shirt that was tightly stretched over the clearly exaggerated musculature of a bodybuilder.  The black fabric hugged her such that the undulating curves of her well-developed shoulder and back muscles were readily apparent, despite the fact that the dark color offered no real detail to the shapes underneath beyond the silhouette.  Her chest was wide, hinting at the mass of her pectorals, although the shirt curved over prominent breasts to leave no doubt to the gender of the wearer.  Her shirtsleeves stopped midway over her biceps, and stretched tightly over the bare skin of her bulging, yet defined upper arms.  The muscles of her right arm suddenly came alive as she picked up a cantaloupe and lifted it closer to her face to study it visually.  Her biceps tightened and balled up further as she pulled the melon even closer to smell it.  A vein that was faintly seen running straight down the relaxed biceps muscle as she picked up the fruit began to stand out prominently with the contraction, even though the effort necessary to hoist the melon was clearly well below the capacity of the highly trained muscles in the limb.

Lisa looked around and saw that most shoppers had gotten enough of a look with the initial glance and had now returned their attention to shopping.  Since she had been honing her ability to discreetly catch people checking her out at the store, she quickly picked out one male shopper in the corner of the produce section whose attention was lingering on the woman with the cantaloupe.  He was covertly paying this blonde bodybuilder a lot of attention, as he was mindlessly picking up vegetables and putting them back down without really given any of them proper attention to make a purchase. 

After Lisa selected all of her apples, she moved on to the bananas, which were closer to the muscular blonde.  The man in the corner had moved to another section as well, but he was still obviously not focusing on his own shopping at this point, preferring to discreetly eye the body of this unique woman at the center of the produce section.  Lisa was marveling at the fact that this woman had so completely captivated this man without any effort whatsoever.  She quickly surmised that the striking muscles on display were having a particular effect on this person. 

Without notice, the blonde woman caught Lisa’s eye (where Lisa was suddenly embarrassed to realize that she was not exercising much discretion in her own viewing of this woman’s remarkable physique in the grocery store) and made a quick smirk with the corner of her mouth that was clearly meant to be shared by only the two women.  The bodybuilder put down the yam she was now handling, and reached her hand up the sleeve on her other arm to apparently scratch her shoulder.  The action pushed the opposing sleeve up over her huge deltoid muscle.  She made a fist on the arm that was now fully exposed and slowly bent the arm at the elbow to fully flex her biceps.  The muscle tightened dramatically, and more veins began to emerge on her forearm, biceps, triceps and deltoids with the action.  She repeated this pumping action with her arm three times successively.  Lisa was acutely aware that the only two people in the produce section that were watching this overt muscular display were the male admirer in the corner and her.  The blonde hadn’t looked directly at the man to this point, but Lisa was able to look at him freely without worrying about what he thought of a stranger’s attention, because he didn’t notice her at all due to his fixation on the show being put on for his enjoyment.  Suddenly, without notice, the blonde looked up and gazed directly at him, accompanied by a very friendly smile.  The man’s eyes broke free of her arm to meet her stare, then immediately broke it to look back down at the vegetables in front of him.  He appeared to be quite shaken at this point, as Lisa could see his fingers trembling over the carrots directly below his hands.  After another moment, he proceeded to briskly walk away from his basket that was now sitting on the aisle floor, after not picking up anything in the last 3 or 4 minutes that Lisa could tell.   Lisa didn’t know where the man had gone, but she suspected that he had left the grocery store completely.

The blonde looked over to meet Lisa’s eyes and smiled fully this time, then diverted her attention back to the yams.  Lisa walked over to her with a smile of her own on her face.   

“Pardon me, but that I have to say that that exchange with that guy was hilarious.  I don’t know where you made him go.”

The blonde woman was still smiling, and Lisa noted how beautiful she really was, “Well, he had actually been following me for the last ten minutes or so, I had picked up on it for a while.  I didn’t mind giving him the show I was pretty sure he wanted.” 

“I hope you don’t mind me saying it, but you look amazing.  If someone were to ask me, I would have to guess that you get a lot of attention wherever you go because you certainly stand out in a crowd, but that seemed to be a special kind of attention from that guy.”  She clearly didn’t know this woman well enough to come out and ask about the kind of sexually charged reactions she must get from her physicality.

“I get a fair amount of that, but it’s not all good.  If I had to pick, I’d go with that every time.  Sometimes it doesn’t stop at a polite glance…people will go out of their way to say that they have a problem with the way I look.  Oh well, I guess I beg for it.”  The blonde smiled again in a disarming manner, which also seemed to take the egotistical spin off of the comment.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, are you a bodybuilder then?  Perhaps that’s a dumb question.”

“Yes.  I’m actually a professional bodybuilder, although you shouldn’t let the title fool you, it’s not the kind of career that allows you to make a living without some extra effort.  My name is Debi.”  She reached her hand out to Lisa.

“Lisa.  It’s nice to meet you.”  Lisa was prepared for a crushing grip with the handshake, but it wasn’t there.  The handshake was completely feminine in nature.  She did glance down to get a close up look at the muscles in Debi’s arm.  While not flexed, the details of the muscles were still remarkable, appearing like an anatomy chart of an arm under the woman’s thin skin.  The quantity of veins seemed to be less than when she was flexing for her observer, but there were still many snaking their way around her forearm and up her biceps muscle to disappear under her sleeve.

The blonde must have noticed the extra moment that Lisa took to study her arm, but she said nothing.  Lisa excused herself, “Well, Debi, thanks for the laugh this morning.  Have a good day.”

“Bye.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
Lisa’s Path - Part 4 (3 years ago)
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 03:45:52 am »
Sorry for the delay since the last entry in this story (for those of you who may have been waiting).  My intent was for this particular vignette to be major event in the history that I am building.  The version in my head, somehow, was different than what started emerge as I wrote, so it took me some time to get it to a point where I was satisfied.  Hope you enjoy.

3 years ago
Lisa strained to reach her fingertips to the mass of boxes on the shelf above her head.  Even perched on her toes she could only just get her fingers around the near corner enough to pull them all toward her a few inches.  She dropped back to her heels and allowed the lactic acid to empty from her calves and shoulders, which burned from the effort of the awkward pose.  After a few moments, she assumed the same position and worked the cellophane-wrapped boxes a little further forward on the palate until she could actually get her whole hand around the corner and move it to the edge.  Now she could apply more leverage and actually pull the cereal boxes off the shelf and lower them to the ground.  The volume of the collective boxes was significant, making the load awkward, but she didn’t find it very heavy.  She still had to wipe a bead of sweat from her brow as she stood up.

She wondered, as she tore through the clear plastic wrapping that held the boxes together, why these bulk stores had to stay so warehouse-like.  The frustration mounted as the amount of work needed to buy this simple, double-sized box of granola increased to a ridiculous level.  She finally gained access to the item she sought, pulled it from the organized package of 10 boxes, and put it in her oversized shopping cart.  Despite the poor customer friendliness of the store, Lisa actually enjoyed these tests of strength, even when they were relatively small challenges.  The strength that she had developed from the last several months of working out was hard earned, and she liked the excuse to do apply it in the “real world.”  The exercise machines that made up her daily routine had helped her to develop a level strength in her body that was completely new to her.   Secretly, she even enjoyed the subtle curves and shapes of the muscles she had built, although they were far from prominent and she doubted many people even knew that she worked out as regularly as she did.  She had achieved a near-ideal figure, though, which she felt she could display proudly next to the women in Sports Illustrated (although she did not possess the rack found on most of those models).

Daniel emerged from around the corner and laughed at the site of the ravaged packaging of the pallate contents, “Looks like you had to work for that.  Almost makes you want to buy more of them.”

“This box will last us 3 weeks as it is!  All this work just to save a couple bucks.”

The two of them moved out of the cereal aisle after pushing the box out of the way.  The store was not all that full at that time of night, and they were hustling to pick up the few things they needed before it closed.  They turned the corner to look down the next walkway, and started eyeing the enormous boxes of crackers that lined the shelves.  Lisa became aware of a buzz amongst the people around them as they walked in the opposing direction.  Several pairs of shoppers and families seemed to be sharing hushed exchanges while looking over their shoulders down the aisle from which they had come.  While looking from group to group with unconcerned curiosity, she scanned past Daniel to find that his gaze had fixated on something down the aisle in front of them as well.

She quickly picked out what must have been the object of all the quiet discussion:  a single woman that stood facing a wall of cookies.  She held two of the ridiculously large boxes in each hand, studying them with earnest concentration.  It took virtually no deductive reasoning for Lisa to surmise that the attention was due to the impressively muscled physique that this woman displayed.  Some stole covert glances, while others were blatantly staring at her.

She elbowed Daniel, “You’re not going to believe it, but I know her.  That’s the woman that I met at the grocery store a few months ago.  Remember when I told you about that?”

Daniel didn’t take look away from the woman in front of them, “I do.  I see why she left an impression.”

“I want to go say hello.”

Daniel did break his gaze at this statement.  The unusual expression on his face seemed to suggest that he didn’t like this idea, but she ignored it and walked straight over to Debi.  She heard their cart start moving behind her as Daniel took her spot behind it and followed.

In the span of the two or three seconds that elapsed as she walked up to the bodybuilder, Lisa briefly looked Debi up and down and took in the changes since the last time she had seen her.  She was wearing a slightly more revealing outfit than the last time, although it was really just a simple gym outfit…which seemed completely appropriate on her.  Her top was a pink spandex halter that put her exposed shoulders, arms and the top of her chest on display, while the bottom of the outfit was a pair of powder blue spandex tights that hugged her body until reaching just below her knee, where they flared out subtly before terminating in the middle of her calf.  The muscular details of her body stood out in sharp relief to the outfit due to a dark tan.  The workout outfit was accessorized, oddly to Lisa’s eye, by a simple brown purse hanging off her left shoulder.  The purse seemed to clash with the sportiness of the workout clothing, but it was an obvious necessity for a trip into the ‘real world,’ even for a female bodybuilder.  Lisa noted that Debi was considerably more defined than in their last meeting, which she found very hard to believe as she registered the image etched in her memory from the grocery store earlier in the year. 

Debi’s bare shoulders stood out prominently, making the most striking initial impression to any onlooker as they sloped down from her neck to the widest point of her body at her deltoids.  Her upper body structure tapered from the head of each of her shoulders down to an impossibly tiny waist.  The fibers of the muscles in her deltoids twitched and pulsated in that short moment that Lisa took them in, despite the lack of any discernable movement of the rest of her arm.  The skin covering her body was tightly stretched and paper thin.  Lisa could follow veins over the striations of her uncovered upper chest muscles that meandered outward and then turned down her shoulder.  Her shoulder muscles capped off at a point as they integrated into a mass of biceps and triceps of her upper arms, while a network of veins cascaded in seemingly random directions over the ridges and valleys formed by the intertwined muscles of her arm.  The woman’s biceps muscles bulged prominently against the weight of the large box of cookies in her hands, although they certainly could not have been taxed by the relatively light weights.
Lisa’s gaze quickly moved to the exposed flesh of the woman’s stomach, which naturally attracted the eye due to the dark contrast of her tan skin against the bright pink top and light blue pants.  The contoured musculature of her midsection could be seen in relief though the tight-fitting top as the abdominals emerged from below her breasts.  The contours under the tight top flowed to the bottom of the halter and emerged in full detail in the uncovered muscles below.  The muscles formed the iconic washboard morphology that typifies a perfectly developed physique.  As if the dark skin and undulating abdominals weren’t enough to draw looks, her stomach was also accented with a shining, silver navel ring.

Debi’s waist defined the smallest part of her body from top to bottom, and the curves of her thighs and butt picked up immediately below.  The curves flared out down her legs before sweeping together at a tiny knee joint.  Her light blue tights did not seem allow any of the detail beneath to show, such that her legs could only be taken in by their profile, but the muscle structure was unmistakable.  The curvature was reminiscent of the legs of a football player to Lisa, tracing out powerful quadriceps that gathered together above the knee in large knots.  Hamstrings emerged to form their own sweeping arch behind her leg, impressing an onlooker with even more mass to the upper leg.  At the widest point, each of her thighs appeared to be larger around than her waist, although Lisa wondered if this was simply an optical trick played on her eyes by the tan stripe of bare flesh between the two colored garments of the woman’s outfit. 

As Lisa’s eyes finally made their way to the exposed calf muscles, the profile of the woman’s legs once again flared out in a prominent bulge below the knee before trimming down to her small ankles.  As in all the other exposed portions of her body, veins could be seen standing out in relief under tightly stretched skin.

As Lisa processed this image while she approached, she was struck at the conflicting impressions.  Although the muscles on this woman were more developed than she had seen on any person at such close distance in real life (and they were certainly larger than nearly any man she had ever been around), the overall effect did not seem that imposing.  In fact, Debi seemed to be relatively small as she finally reached her. Surprisingly, her physique was so tightly wrapped around her small structure that she seemed almost petite, which Lisa did not seem remember from their first meeting.  Perhaps the association between muscularity and massiveness was so strong in Lisa’s mind that she had subconsciously put them together in her memory.

(continued below...)

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lisa’s Path - Part 4 (3 years ago)
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 03:49:13 am »
(continued...)

“Hi!  I don’t know if you remember me, but we met at Safeway a few months ago.  I’m Lisa.”

The blonde tore her gaze away from the cookies and looked over to Lisa.  The huge smile lit up her face in recognition.  “Of course!  How are you?”

“I’m doing well.”  Lisa paused for a moment, before she went ahead and allowed herself to say what was on her mind, “As soon as I saw you, and recognized you, I just had to come up and say how great you look.  I was impressed the last time we met, but the change between then and now is just spectacular!”

Debi took the compliment in stride, continuing to smile brightly, “That is incredibly sweet of you to say.  I’m getting ready for a competition in three days, so I’m dieted down.  I feel like crap, but, honestly, this is my favorite look all season.”  She glanced down briefly at her own body, and then looked up again, “I know there are people out there who are also into this, but it’s usually kind of rare to hear it from someone out on the street.  My experience is that this shredded look is too freaky for the general public.”

With the last statement, she glanced briefly at Daniel before looking back at Lisa.  Lisa looked over her shoulder at Daniel, who was clearly taking the blonde bodybuilder in while trying to avoid staring.  She turned back to Debi, “Wow, I need to get on whatever diet you are on, in that case, because usually when I buy boxes of cookies that size my body is headed in a completely different direction.”

Debi got the joke and looked at the cookies in her hands, “Yeah, actually I don’t even let myself come down these aisles most of the year, and certainly not in the middle of my dieting phase, but these actually have a purpose.  I bring them with me to the show and eat a few of them a couple hours before hitting the stage.  The taste is absolute heaven, but the real purpose is that the carbohydrates actually help make the muscles look fuller when you’re out there on the stage.  It’s a short term effect, but it really does work.  I hold off as long as I can before I come to pick these up, because it is torturous having them in the house when I’m so hungry.”

“Wow, I never would have known.  It’s a certainly a strange world you live in.”  Lisa laughed to make sure that was delivered as a joke.  Debi responded with her own laugh.

In the next moment, Lisa’s gaze returned to Debi’s muscular arm, and she began to reach out to touch it.  She caught herself and pulled back, blushing, “I’m sorry,

I really hope you don’t mind me asking, but could I feel your arm?  You can say no, of course…you probably get really tired of strangers wanting to feel your muscles.”

Debi laughed again, “Well, we don’t know each other well, but we’re not complete strangers.  I don’t mind at all.  Here…” 
She put down the cookies and held her arm slightly out from her side.  While doing so, she pulled her forearm back up and tightened her biceps muscle.  The muscle came to life, and Lisa quickly realized that the bulging against the weight of the cookie package was not even close to representative of the full extent of the intentionally flexed muscle.  She watched her hand meet the flesh of the woman’s arm and was taken aback by the hardness she met with the touch.  Her hand was positioned so her thumb was at the peak of the biceps muscle and her fingers wrapped over the triceps.  The muscles did not yield at all, and she gently squeezed to probe the hardness even more.  It was like touching a warm rock, and it was unbelievable.  For some reason, she realized that she had a pre-conceived notion that the muscles on this woman were going to be somewhat soft, as if they were merely cosmetic.   The reality was completely different as they were in fact much harder than Lisa thought was possible for a human body, and the fact that this was the muscle of a woman was even more astounding!  She dated a couple men that she considered fit (and Daniel, of course, had worked out somewhat regularly earlier in their relationship), but she never felt anything like this when touching their bodies. 

Lisa quickly changed her hand position to cup the peak of the flexed biceps in her palm.  The muscle filled her hand completely, feeling slightly larger than a baseball as she quickly allowed her fingers to explore the crevasses on the inner arm where the skin hugged the balled up muscle.  Without provocation, Debi proceeded to extend the arm and then retract into the flexed position while Lisa maintained her hand position.  Lisa perceived her eyes widening in astonishment at the feel of the muscles that were now alive in her hand.  She could feel the corded, fibrous texture of the biceps muscle as it changed shape and hardened under the command of the bodybuilder.  The veins that roped the arm even pressed against her touch, as they swelled to feed the powerful musculature.  All of the muscles of the arm worked together to provide a display of anatomical harmony of movement. 

She fought the temptation to change hand positions once again and probe at a different part of the woman’s physique, although the fascination that she felt toward this developed body was electrifying to her.  She could not explain this reaction to herself, and she immediately began to mull this effect.  Where was this interest coming from?

The next moment brought an experience for which Lisa was totally unprepared.  In her mind, she suddenly found herself picturing this hypermuscular physique on herself!  She was the one drawing curious, sometimes lustful, stares in the supermarket; she was the one explaining the rigor and discipline of her extreme lifestyle to achieve such an outstanding physicality; and she was the one admiring her flexed biceps muscle under the exploring hand of a random woman in the bulk grocery store.  The images in her mind were so rich and intense that she could almost feel her powerful muscles bunching in her arm as she flexed, or stretching the tight workout clothing in all directions as she simply moved about.  The powerful daydream elicited an intoxicating range of emotions within her in those few brief moments; at one time thrilling and sexual, while at others frightening and utterly strange.  She knew that the foray into her imagination was barely noticeable to Debi and Daniel, but she decided to withdraw her hand to avoid a socially awkward situation.

“Truly remarkable.  I had no idea that a woman could achieve something like this.  You really are stunning.”

“Thank you,” said Lisa, as she held the pose in her arm for a few moments longer, appearing to admire it herself, “I get a mix of reactions, so it’s always very nice to hear something positive.”

While maintaining the flexed position of her arm, Debi’s gaze broke from her own arm to peer over Lisa’s shoulder, directly at Daniel (who had been silent during this entire exchange).  She met his eyes and raised her eyebrows, while simultaneously extending the elbow of her arm toward him.  The look and action, Lisa could tell, was a clear but polite invitation for him to feel her arm.  Lisa was not watching Daniel while she was personally exploring the woman’s physique, but she could only assume that the invitation was prompted by a blatant curiosity that must have been written all over his face.  Lisa wondered how anyone could not want to touch a body like this.

Daniel flushed with color and looked away awkwardly from Debi, “No thanks…uh, no thank you…”  He choked on the words, and was clearly uncomfortable with the idea of such a thing.

Debi appeared to take no offense at the denial, as if somehow expecting it, and finally relaxed her arm. 

“I gotta pick one of these bags of cookies and get out of here, or I’m gonna end up with both of them.”

Lisa laughed, “Well, good luck with that…and the contest.  If I bump into you again, you’ll have to let me know how it goes.  I can’t imagine how you wouldn’t win.”  She wondered at the impression of seeing all of the physiques on an entire of field of female competitors of Debi’s caliber together.  Interestingly, she felt herself briefly wash over in goose bumps at that thought…all those muscular women in one room! 

She waved politely to Debi as they began to walk away, when she felt a sudden compulsion.  Before the thought had even completely crystallized in her mind, she turned around toward Debi, “Hey, would you mind taking on another client?”

Debi was putting one of the bags of cookies back on the shelf, “Personal training?  Actually, I just had a slot open up as one of my clients had to move.  I was completely booked until yesterday.  I’d be happy to take you on.”

Lisa looked at Daniel with a big smile on her face to find an expression that showed that he was clearly not expecting this inquiry.  Lisa was not either, for that matter.

“I suppose I’ll have to find out what gym you belong to first.  I hope it’s close to me…maybe I should have asked that first.”

Debi pulled a card out of her purse and handed it to Lisa, “All my info is on here.  Go ahead and give me a call once you’ve had a chance to check it out and see if it’s a good fit.  It’s one of the big chains, which is good and bad, I suppose.  I like the one where I work, though.  I bet you’ll like it, if it turns out that it’s convenient for you.”

Lisa took the card, “Thanks a lot.  I’ll look into it.  Hopefully we’ll talk soon.  Bye.”

Debi waved.  Lisa and Daniel started to continue down the aisle.

(continued below...)

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 03:59:38 am »
(continued...)

“Wow.  You want to work out with her?  I’m pretty…well, impressed.  You weren’t intimidated by her?”

“Nah.  I mean, she’s not like anyone I’ve ever been around before, but I figured that she’d be a great trainer, and she can clearly teach me a little more about lifting weights.  I’m getting tired of the cardio equipment at the gym, and the weight machines that I use are a little on the boring side as well.  I’m just looking to shake things up a little.” 

Daniel just shrugged his shoulders while leaning on the cart as he pushed it along beside her, but he said nothing more and seemed to stare into space.  Lisa began to wonder if Daniel might be uncomfortable with her starting to pursue a workout program that might change her body in a way he might not like.  She did not feel like she needed his permission, but she did not want to lose any of her attractiveness to him.  At the same time, she pondered that image of herself with the developed physique of a bodybuilder and wondered at how suddenly compelling this was to her.  The thought of having such prominent muscles was oddly attractive to her, and she marveled at the fact that this had never crossed her mind until this point.

Lisa became lost in her thoughts as they mindlessly walked up and down two more aisles.  She was picking up items on her list while Daniel remained hunched over the cart.  Neither had said anything for the last several minutes.  The silence seemed to be filled with something significant that was being left unsaid between the two of them, and Lisa could not really tell what it must be.  She wanted to open up the subject of her changing her workout program, and whether Daniel would be put off if she built her body up a little, but she seemed to arrest the words in her mouth each time she began to speak.

They shopped for nearly ten minutes in silence.  Lisa noticed that Daniel was still hunched over the shopping cart.  The position seemed somewhat awkward, especially as she realized that he had maintained it for such a long while.  His mood seemed to have changed completely since the encounter with Debi, and the more she deliberated the subject, the more it began to eat at her.  She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and a realization suddenly gripped her.  She didn’t know how she had missed this over the course of the last ten minutes, and blamed her own self-absorbed deliberations. 

She looked around to find that they were in a far corner of the huge building, surrounded by high warehouse shelving and essentially isolated (at least for the moment) from any other shoppers that remained.  In yet another uncharacteristically spontaneous, compulsive act in this evening, she turned around and walked directly toward Daniel with a purpose.  He looked up in surprise, but remained hunched over the shopping cart.  She did not stop when she reached him, but rather took his hand and pulled him to the end of the aisle and positioned him against the shelving.  He had a surprised look on his face, and clearly didn’t understand what had precipitated this odd move on her part. 

Relishing the look on his face, Lisa rose to her toes and kissed Daniel firmly.  While doing so, she took advantage of the clearly successful distraction and moved her hand to the front of his pants directly to meet the hardness of an erection that she predicted she would find.  The unexpected contact and discovery of his state of arousal caused Daniel to break the kiss and involuntarily scan the aisle for any eavesdroppers to the intimate act that was unfolding out of his control.

Lisa didn’t break her gaze.  “So, tell me where this came from.”

Daniel sputtered at her, “You started ravaging me out in the middle of this public store and you wonder where that came from?  I thought we’d been together long enough for you to understand how that thing works down there.”

Lisa smiled at him and moved to whisper in his ear, “I’m not fooled that easily.  This has been there for quite a bit longer than the last few seconds…I don’t think this is from me.  I was wondering if there was anything that you might want to talk about.”  With that, she gently caressed the firmness under the fabric of his pants.

The movement caused Daniel to close his eyes and bite his lip.  He still managed to maintain some denial, “I don’t really know where it came from, something sexy must have just popped into my head.”

Ignoring his justification, Lisa gambled on her intuition that she had just pieced together a different explanation, “Hmm, I don’t think so.  I’m wondering if it might have had something to do with Debi.”  She rubbed with slightly more force as she mentioned the name, and he responded with a soft moan and even less resistance to her actions.  She purred at him, “Yes, I think it might have had something to do with her after all!”

Daniel still did not open his eyes.  He appeared to be fighting an internal struggle as his body reacted involuntarily to Lisa’s manual stimulation that worked him closer to an imminent release from his extended arousal.  She guessed that he was somewhat embarrassed by the situation, although she felt it was less about the potential of public exposure of their intimate act than the discovery she had just made of his secret arousal in the presence of the muscular woman.  The image of the man in the grocery store several months before who was essentially caught ogling Debi while she blatantly flexed her arm for his benefit popped into Lisa's head.

With no regard to the awkward position in which she had her husband, she found herself possessed to press on.  She was whispering in his ear, “What is it that does it for you?  What did you like?  Was it her arms?  You missed out on the chance to feel them, but I did!” 

Daniel bit his lip. 

“Would you like to know what they felt like?” 

Daniel kept his eyes closed, but he nodded without making a sound.

“Hmm, I thought you might.  They were actually harder than they looked…like nothing I’ve ever felt on any person.  Not even a man!  I could feel the muscles tighten under her skin when she moved for me, feeling every sinew contract.  They were huge and strong…I had no idea that this could be so sensual on a woman!  Her body was so beautiful...”

Daniel’s knees buckled.  Lisa continued, applying no more pressure than before, but now achieving a rhythmic beat with her hand over his pants.  “You missed it though.  I bet you would have loved the feel of her, flexing just for you!” 

Now she seized an opportunity as she felt so in tune with her husband’s sexuality in a way that she never before had achieved.  “What if you could feel a woman’s body with muscles like that, without having to be shy or embarrassed of what anyone thought?  What if I could make that happen for you?”

At this, Daniel opened his eyes to look down at Lisa, no doubt wondering what she meant, but she didn’t stop her motions.  “What if I had a body like hers?  What if they were my arms that rippled with all those hard muscles?  I would flex them for you whenever and however you wanted…just for you!  All the muscles in my body would be yours to explore however you desired!”

Lisa began to work her hand down Daniel’s waistband to make contact with his flesh directly, but the moment she began to do so, Daniel climaxed in sheer ecstasy.  His knees wobbled and he fought hard to suppress the moan that she could almost see hidden behind his expression.  As it came to an end, Daniel simply looked at her, completely depleted of energy.  He seemed to have no ability to speak at what had just transpired, but Lisa saw him completely bared to her in a way in which he had never been.  The total encounter had lasted no more than a minute or two, yet she brought him to orgasm with hardly any effort, so she was certain she had tapped into a powerful sexual desire within her husband.  A fetish, she supposed.  What she had awakened within herself was less clear and deserved some thought.  Thirty minutes ago, she had never considered that she would be pondering the idea of developing a muscular physique for herself, and she certainly never could have predicted that this idea would be turning her on as well!

“I’m glad that I’ve made this discovery.  You didn’t have to hide it from me, you know, but I guess I can understand how it would be a difficult thing to bring up.  I think we need to talk.”  She dropped to her knees and kissed him, then moved to his ear to whisper once again, “I meant every word!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 04:20:56 am »
I don't know if this is a good enough compliment but this is the kind of story I would have liked to write myself. K+ and keep it up.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lisa's Path
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 06:27:37 am »
3 years ago...Part 2

The car ride home was surprisingly awkward considering the intimate exchange that Lisa and her husband had just had in the bulk grocery store.  Although she had just inadvertently uncovered a facet of Daniel’s sexuality, she found it difficult to broach the subject again while driving home.  Judging from Daniel’s silence, he was also failing to find words to begin the obvious conversation that they must have.  With more internal mulling during every passing minute of the drive, it seemed to Lisa that the realization of what was now in the open between them had pushed out all possible topics of conversations until this topic was properly handled. 

She suddenly found herself fighting mild sensations of panic that she may have made a grave mistake by nearly wrestling her husband’s deeply hidden desires from him without his permission, since she perceived such an act as an overt invasion of his privacy.  Such a personal thing would be more proper for him to volunteer to her in a manner in which he felt comfortable.  She reflected darkly on her suspicion that Daniel’s prolonged arousal after Debi’s display and near immediate climax from her “prompting” strongly suggested the exposure of a raw fetish…making the nature of the exposure even more ripe to cause damage on some level of their relationship.  She tried to convince herself that this could be made right, that it was for the best that this was now in the open, that things would be OK and their relationship would end up stronger given the new direction she had independently set for herself in the last hour…

“Well, we’re home.  One of us will have to figure out what happens next and start talking,” said Daniel flatly while pressing the button for the garage door opener.  He didn’t look at Lisa, but she did pick up a small smile on his face that instantly relieved the mounting worry that had accumulated within her in the last few minutes.

“You’re right.  Well, it is fairly late…how about we open a bottle of wine when we get in the house? ”

“I think that’s a good idea.  I’ll get the groceries, you pick something out.”

Lisa found a not-too-expensive bottle of wine and proceeded to open it.  She wasn’t really in the mood for a drink, but she wondered if a few sips might help loosen them both up.  She had a sinking suspicion that most of the bottle would be left over, so it made no sense to open anything good.  She poured two glasses and sat down to wait for Daniel on the couch.  She left only one light on in the far corner of the room.

After a few moments, Daniel sat down and took his glass.  He took a big drink…perhaps she was wrong about the bottle.  She took a quick sip and started.

“You know, if you’re not comfortable…I mean, if this is not something you really want to discuss now, we could…”

He cut her off, “No!  I actually really want to discuss this.  I’m not quite sure where to start, though.  I admit, I’m a little embarrassed.”

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed by anything with me.  Maybe it would be easiest if you started by telling me what you found so, well, exciting this evening about what happened at the store?”

Daniel smiled, and took another gulp from his wine, “Hmm…well, you pretty much figured that out.  Your friend, Debi…” Lisa was impressed that Daniel remembered her name, had she even introduced her to him?  She couldn’t recall.  Daniel continued, “…she was, well, pretty hot.  I suppose I can be honest about this now, although I have to say that I didn’t ever saw myself saying this out loud… I think women like her are pretty attractive.”  Another gulp of wine nearly emptied the last of his glass.

“Women like her?  You mean women with muscles like hers?  Bodybuilder women?  Have you seen many women like her before?  I have to admit, I knew there were women out there that were into bodybuilding, and I guess I’ve seen them on TV or in pictures every once in a while, but I’ve never really thought about them until very recently.”  Lisa stopped talking as she had a sudden image of the man in the grocery store that had been so fascinated by Debi a few months ago.

“Well, yeah.  I suppose I’m not being completely clear about this.  Women's muscles have a really, um, strong effect on me, and women who develop them like that…bodybuilders…turn me on.  I’ve had this thing for muscular women for about as long as I can remember.  In fact, the first sexual thoughts I ever had are of women with big muscles.”  Daniel’s voice became quieter and he looked away, apparently willing himself to press on with his admissions to his wife, “I actually have seen quite a few women like that…just not in person.”

Lisa was fascinated, although some of this slowly evolving confession from her husband was matching up with what she had anticipated after their episode in the deserted grocery aisle.  “Do you mind if I ask where you’ve seen them?  I mean, women like Debi seem to be pretty unusual…”  Lisa caught herself, not wanting to make her husband feel deviant for his taste in women, especially since she was already reading this feeling in him by his mannerisms, “Sorry, I mean rare.  Are there many out there?”

Daniel finished off his wine, although he didn’t make a move to refill, “Well, I suppose guys like me aren’t too different from any other guys who are looking for…umm…stimulation.  I would always be on the lookout for muscular women to pop up anywhere.  Sometimes I’d get lucky and catch them on a talk show, or catch a televised bodybuilding competition on ESPN or something…”

Lisa suddenly recalled when she first saw a female bodybuilder on TV.  It was several years ago when she had found Daniel awake in the middle of the night.  “Hold on.  Do you remember a few years ago when I found you up late a few years ago watching TV.  We just happened to flip to a female bodybuilding competition at that hour.  Was that a coincidence?”

Daniel smiled, “You know, I remember that like it was yesterday.  You had totally caught me sneaking around to watch that.  I had noticed that it would be on when I saw it in the TV Guide.  You came out of the bedroom and I had to scramble to pick up the remote and switch it.  I only managed to change one channel, and landed on golf.  I don’t know if you remember this like I do, but you took the remote and immediately switched it right back to the bodybuilding contest.  I was afraid you’d see right through it and figure it all out, but you didn’t seem to suspect anything.”

“You’re right!  I had no idea.  I still remember the impact that had on me.  I had never seen anything like that woman, and didn’t again until bumping into Debi in that grocery store.  At the time, I don’t know really recall exactly what kind of impression that left on me, but I think it might have planted some seed deep in my head.  Hmm…”

Daniel continued, but the look of interest in his eye was unmistakable to Lisa, “They don’t show those competitions on TV anymore for some reason.  Although catching muscular women on TV was the best, because the movement really adds something to the muscle, I guess it is fortunate for guys like me that there are ways to get, well, material, for such interests.  I think I mentioned that I’ve actually had this thing for muscular women for as long as I can remember.  When most of my friends were out stealing Playboys from their dads or getting their brothers to buy one for them, I was sneaking to book stores at odd hours when I knew no one would be there to buy magazines that had pictures of female bodybuilders in them.”

Lisa was riveted.  She always knew that boys (and men) had stashes of material that they utilized for self pleasure, but she had never sat and discussed the topic with one.  This conversation seemed to be covering the roots of her lover’s sexual development, and she wanted to hear everything, “They have magazines like Playboy with women like that?”

“Well, some eventually came around, but not then!  This was fifteen years ago or more.  I had to buy standard bodybuilding magazines.  Although, come to think of it, the magazine that I prized above the others in those days was supposed to be a bodybuilding magazine specializing in the female side of the sport, it was probably really targeted to people like me in pretty much the same way a Playboy was for all the other guys out there.  The funny thing about being turned on by muscular women is that the magazines didn’t have to have nudity to show what that mattered to us, so the magazine probably didn’t look all that racy to someone who didn’t have the perspective that someone like I had when they looked at it.”  Daniel was clearly loosening up on the topic now.  She wondered if it was the wine or whether he was finding this liberating to share with her.  Clearly, she hoped for the latter.

“What magazine was this?”

Daniel continued, smiling, “I doubt you even knew it existed.  It was called ‘Women’s Physique World.’”

“Sounds fitting.”

“It has always been pretty rare on the stands, but I could find it.  It’s funny, but a bookstore or magazine rack almost had a feel…I could walk in and sense that it might have that magazine.  One of the worst parts was that it came out in strange intervals, only a handful per year, and I never figured out the schedule.  I used to stalk a couple stores waiting for a new copy.  When it showed up, I’d psyche myself up and go buy it.  It was incredibly hard having to pick a cashier that I was comfortable bringing that magazine up to.  I hated guys, because they must have seen right through me, and young women were not acceptable, because I felt they would think I was some kind of a weirdo.”

“Why?  This magazine was really like a sports magazine, right?  Bodybuilding is something that tons of people do and it’s not really sexual.”  As soon as this statement was out of her mouth, Lisa realized that it wasn’t true.  Bodybuilding was actually very sexual, and something about it was apparently a very powerful sexual stimulant to some people (like Daniel and the guy in the fruit section of the grocery store).

Daniel laughed, “Well, it is to me and some other guys.  Maybe you had to see the covers.  I don’t know, to me these magazines were pure pornography, because I knew why I wanted them.  I used to get a rush, almost lightheaded, when I spotted it in the back of a magazine rack.  I felt everyone in the store knew the moment I even peeked at it by moving whate.  Anyway, I usually timed my purchase when there was an older woman at the counter, since I felt I could suffer their judgment the best.  What mind games!”

“So, do you still have your stash of these magazines?  I think I’d like to see them.”

“Unfortunately, I got rid of them when I went to school.  It was hard, but I couldn’t risk my parents coming across them.  This was my deepest, darkest secret, remember.  I admit that I’ve missed them ever since.”

“That’s kind of sad.  So…I have to ask…I’m clearly not so naïve to think that you don’t still find a way to look at muscular women…”  Daniel blushed, but Lisa caught him before he even tried to protest where she was going, “Don’t worry, I don’t mind.  You are a man and I know what I’m getting here by having a husband.   Based on what I’ve learned, I’m guessing that you still find a way to look at women like this.  Do you have a new stash somewhere?”

The expression on Daniel’s face was very easy to read, but he nodded anyway.  “The internet has really become a real game changer for guys like me.  I’ve got some stuff stashed away, and there is plenty more that is pretty easy to get to.”

Lisa was emboldened.  “Can I see it?”

It was in the open now.  Daniel got up to get another glass of wine.   He didn’t sit back down, though.  “Well, I suppose it would be kinda dumb if I didn’t show you now.  C’mon.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:47 am »
(continued)

Lisa followed him to the computer.  She pulled up a chair.  Again, this was expected.  If there was anything that the internet offered, it was a source of material for people with taste that differed from the general population.  She watched Daniel navigate through his folders to one that was titled, rather obviously, as “Personal Stuff.”  It struck her that this was under her nose all along, nearly out in the open.  She had no reason to suspect that her husband was turned on by such a unique type of woman, though, and she had not sought to find out before this night.  She marveled and the new level of understanding of her lover that was opening to her.

Daniel’s “Personal Stuff” folder consisted of many subfolders mostly titled with women’s names.  She could see the thumbnails of the contents of each folder.   Not surprisingly, the women seemed to be mostly in bikinis, and nearly every thumbnail showed the woman in mid flex.  There were some other folders listed, some had names that seemed obvious (i.e. “Competitions”) while others were more cryptic to her (“Worship”…?).

Daniel was quiet, letting her take this in.  Lisa wondered what was going through his head, since this was likely the first time he had ever let another person see this side of him before.

“Where should we start?  There seems to be a lot here.”

“I don’t know.  I hadn’t thought I’d ever have to give a tour.”

Lisa understood that.  “Why don’t you show me your favorite?”

“Hmm.  I’ve never thought of it quite like that.  I don’t know if I have a favorite in here.  I think I should pick something that wouldn’t be too, well, shocking.”  Daniel navigated to a folder with a woman’s name:  Sophie Duquette.  There were several videos in there, but he found a particular file and opened it.  “I think this one is a good, representative sample of something that I find pretty hot.”  He then went silent; apparently with the intent to allow Lisa take it in herself from this point.

The video started by showing a hallway with a few people in it.  A door opened and a woman walked in.  The woman was wearing a rather unusual, and extremely revealing blue two piece outfit.  Needless to say, she was remarkably muscular.  She walked, or rather strutted, toward the camera, oblivious to the onlookers.  The muscles in her prominently displayed legs rippled, and knotted with each step.  She swayed in a surprisingly feminine manner as she moved, and Lisa wondered if this was how she really moved or if it was played up for the camera.  The simple motion of this walk, accentuated by the woman’s musculature, was very sensual, and the muscle added a dimension completely unlike what would present from a more ordinary woman.  Much like watching Debi’s presence in public, that Lisa had been privileged to experience twice, Lisa found the effect mesmerizing.

The video continued.  The camera followed Sophie up a set of stairs, clearly focusing on the action of her exposed glutes (in the very, very short skirt), hamstrings, and calves as she walked up.  It initially followed her down what was clearly a hotel hallway, but panned around her and back as she continued that feminine strut.  Lisa could see the reason for this camera work and activity, as the motion of this woman’s leg muscles was decidedly erotic.  She could see the repetitive knotting of her beautifully developed quadriceps even when the camera returned to the shot from the back.  Fade out.

The next scene picked up with a rather voyeuristic shot of Sophie playfully fixing her hair in a washroom mirror.  The outfit had virtually no back to speak of, which was clearly by design for the effect intended by this film, as the muscle in her back were alive with the motion of her arms to address her hair in the mirror.  With her arms in this position, her deltoid and biceps muscles were prominently featured (of course the top to her powder blue outfit was also sleeveless), and Lisa guessed that they were really the stars of this particular segment.  The bodybuilder lowered her arms and placed them on the counter to lean in closer to the mirror, and her triceps came alive.  She moved back and forth, allowed the muscles of her back, shoulders, and arms to respond enthusiastically for the camera.  Lisa was impressed that such an incredibly mundane plot for this video could be so captivating.  She never would have thought to display a physique in this manner.  The actions were clearly suggestive, in a flirty sort of way, but far from erotic.  Yet, when she tried to empathize with the intended audience of men (and women, she supposed, why not?) who were so enthralled by the swollen, pronounced muscle of a female bodybuilder, such movements that elicited the unintentional, yet intentional, flexing and swelling of the muscle must be irresistible.  She glanced at Daniel and found him looking more at her than the video.

“OK, I admit.  She’s very attractive, and her muscles are certainly beautiful to watch in action.”

“I think so, too.”

Lisa turned back to the video.  Sophie had begun to mix in clear bodybuilder poses in the mirror, apparently admiring her own physique as she did so.  Lisa wondered if these women would really do something like this in a public restroom.  (Lisa also couldn’t help to notice that there was another woman in the mirror next to Sophie, also doing common female primping.  Was this intentional?  Perhaps a member of the film crew who wandered into the shot?  Maybe this filming was actually intended to be a clandestine video that was truly staged in public for some sort of effect.  Something about this actually amped up the erotic charge of the video.  What was that woman thinking, standing next to this amazing physical specimen in a shockingly revealing outfit, while she flexed for a person holding a video camera on her.  Could she have realized what was going on?) 

As the bathroom scene continued, Sophie had propped herself up on the counter (hopefully other people were now gone from the restroom!) and started to admire her own biceps as she flexed them.  The development of every square inch of this woman’s body seemed to be carefully addressed from years in the gym.  Every muscle was large, defined, and prominent.  The interconnectedness of the muscles was simply hypnotic to watch, as the bodybuilder continued to pose and flex, then transition to the next post and flex again.  She pulled up the fabric of her top to display a chiseled abdominal six pack for the camera, and she flexed her stomach muscles repeatedly.  There was no visible fat on this woman, and her skin appeared to be pulled tight over every single muscle in a way that Lisa didn’t think was possible for a human to achieve.   Lisa recognized the strange sensation of wonder as she reminded herself, just as when looking at Debi in the supermarket, that she was looking such muscles on a woman!

The video continued.  Sophie had moved back to the original hallway from the start of the video.  Again, her movements were intoxicating to watch as she posed and flexed.  Lisa could actually feel a stirring of arousal in her.  She credited some of this to the sensual display of the woman’s muscles on the computer monitor and the rest to the intimate activity of peering, for the first time, into the core of her partner’s sexuality.

“This is pretty hot.  She is stunning.”

“I agree.”

“So, is this what all the videos are like, or are there other kinds that you like to watch?”

“Oh, there are a lot of different kinds.  I guess this is kind of the epitome of what I find attractive in one of these women, though.”

“I can see why.”

“There are other activities that they do in the videos.  Some are more straightforward flexing clips, featuring maybe one or two body parts.  Some are even more elaborate productions, usually with some really cheesy plot.  Over the years, a lot more have come out where the women are nude, or doing stuff that is more closely related to what you would call ‘regular’ porn, if you know what I mean.”

Lisa smiled, “I think I know what you mean.  Deep down, we are talking about videos that are generally made for men who just happen to like women that are muscular.”
“Yeah.  You can probably also imagine, given the whole nature of this sort of attraction to women like this, that there is a real fetish side to it all as well.  I don’t know, I suppose that this ‘thing’ that I have is ultimately a fetish itself.”

“Perhaps.  I don’t know.  In some respects, it is like preferring blondes.”

“Maybe.  I think I’d have to call it a fetish.  The sensation that I get from even the thought of a muscular woman is incredibly intense, almost uncontrollable arousal.”

“This sounds like it could be handy in some ways,” Lisa smiled at him.  ”I think I had picked up on that from the ‘event’ early this evening.  So, is this it?  Is it simply watching the muscles on these women really what does it for you.  We could work with this, you know.”

“Oh, I know.  I suppose there is another facet to this…you know, fetish…that really seems, ahem, interesting me.”
“Oh?”

“Perhaps I can show you another video…”  Daniel navigated to the ‘Worship’ folder that he had.  He found one particular video and opened it up.  Lisa was introduced this time to a woman named Autumn.

Now this video really opened Lisa’s eyes to some new possibilities…   

solitariodude

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 03:19:34 pm »
Wow. K+ on a great story. Scary part is that Daniel's story is so similar to mine, right down to the WPW mags and Sophie Duquette vids. The nice thing to know is that I'm not alone with this "fetish"... ;) Excellent writing and hope we don't have to wait another 3 years for more ;D

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 06:08:33 am »
There is more coming.  I have the primary plot piece of the next chapter in my head, but I'm struggling with some writer's block to work out the details that put the elements in place the way I want them.  I don't know how much I want explicitly written into the story vs. indirect reference. 

The astute reader has probably guessed from the chapter titles that this story is counting down to some sort of "present day" event.  I know what will be going on in that conclusion, but I'm trying to enjoy the journey of the story's hero to get there...hence the reference to her Path. 

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 06:22:36 pm »
Yup. The whole "X years ago..." thing makes it that much more intriguing. I love stories that are well planned and thought out. Sometimes the road toward the goal is more important than reaching the goal itself. And in this story that "goal" can be all that much sweeter because of the nice setup. Having said that I'm still very much looking forward to some kind of "action" stuff. Anyways, keep up the great work!

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 07:34:03 pm »
There is more coming.  I have the primary plot piece of the next chapter in my head, but I'm struggling with some writer's block to work out the details that put the elements in place the way I want them.  I don't know how much I want explicitly written into the story vs. indirect reference. 

The astute reader has probably guessed from the chapter titles that this story is counting down to some sort of "present day" event.  I know what will be going on in that conclusion, but I'm trying to enjoy the journey of the story's hero to get there...hence the reference to her Path. 

well, take your time: you did an AWSOME work until now, and I know the best is yet to come. I will patiently await!
and thanks for sharing your hard work with us! ^^
User is currently banned [View]

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 07:42:42 am »
Lisa's Path Part 6 (2.5 years ago)

Daniel's body language for the last couple days could not have been more obvious to Lisa.  He was petrified.  A few days ago it was well masked, and only questions here and there, casually posed, hinted at what was going on in his head ("What do you think we'll talk about?" or "Do you think we'll hang out until late, or just until after dinner?"), but as Saturday approached she'd find him staring into space lost in his thoughts, or even pacing around the house looking for things to keep him busy or forgetting why he stood up in the first place.  She smiled to herself and she finished setting the table.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Its five thirty already?" she heard Daniel say from the other room.

"Wow, yes it is!  Where did the afternoon go?  Could you get the door?"

"Umm...would you mind getting it?  I'm going to run upstairs and change into a different shirt."
Lisa almost laughed, but held it in.  She couldn't blame Daniel for being nervous; his worlds were colliding here in a way he probably never imagined a few short months ago.  It was worth it, though.  She knew he'd enjoy himself tonight...and he'd likely remember this dinner for months.

"OK, I'll get it," she replied.

Lisa headed over to the door and pulled it open.  Rather than let her jaw drop, she forced herself to smile broadly, "Debi!  Hello.  Please come in."
Debi stood on the doorstep, and she was a vision to behold.  She wore normal street clothes, which Lisa had never seen her wear before, and she started to quickly absorb the details.  Debi wore a light blue dress that swept and curved and hugged the magnificent structure of her muscular body beneath.  Lisa looked at how the dress flowed over her bulging thighs to stop just below her tiny knees, revealing flaring, darkly tanned calves below.  Her exposed lower legs were crisscrossed with veins that twisted their way downward, eventually wrapping around her small ankles and disappearing into the covered toes of her sliver colored high heeled shoes.  The dress rippled over the slim profile of her waist and stomach, hinting at the undulations of the pronounced abdominal muscles that pushed back against the light fabric.  Her arms and shoulders were covered by a miniature white knit sweater that was cropped to stop midway down her midriff, terminating well above her waist.  It was unbuttoned, of course, since it never could have been buttoned over her massive chest and wide back muscles.  The sweater was unable to actually hide the shape of what was beneath anyway, as the fabric stretched over the round caps of her deltoid muscles, then strained in a completely different axis to stretch over her large triceps and biceps, hugging the curves of her arms in a way that seemed to enhance her massiveness even more impressively.  The sleeves stopped high on her forearms, exposing dark skin that thinly covered the corded sinews and network of thick, ropey veins that covered the bare flesh that showed from the ends of the sleeves to the backs of her hands.  Her hands were decorated with French-tipped, manicured fingernails and a few silver rings on one thumb and a finger here and there.  She had a bright silver bracelet watch on one wrist, and a silver bangle on the other.  The sweater had a wide neck that allowed her trapezius muscles to simply erupt, bare and marvelously high above her shoulders, before meeting her neck.  The top portion of Debi's pectoral muscles were featured prominently over the modestly cut top of the blue dress, showing a deep ravine that radiated striations outward.  Her thin, tanned skin highlighted all the contours of the muscular detail beneath.  (Lisa mentally remarked how the relatively high cut of the dress would typically not expose any sort of cleavage on a “normal” woman, yet Debi’s body contained features that could enhance clothing in completely different, and likely unintended ways.)  She was wearing two large silver necklaces that draped over the hard topology of her muscular traps and pecs.  Debi's hair was down, falling over her shoulders and her back in loose curls in a manner that Lisa had not seen before, since all of their time together had been confined to the gym for the last six months where Debi typically wore her hair in a tight pony tail.  She also wore a light amount of make-up, which was also something Lisa had not seen before.

She was simultaneously radiant and imposing all at once.

Lisa took the wine bottle that Debi had brought and gave her a friendly hug.  She couldn’t help but notice the size and hardness of her shoulder under her fingers as she leaned into her for the hug.

“Thank you for having me over for dinner.  You didn’t have to do this, but it is so nice of you both."  Debi peaked over Lisa's shoulder and smiled, "Hello Daniel.”

Lisa realized that Daniel had come up behind her.  Debi held out her hand and Daniel took it. 

“Debi, it’s very nice to see you again.  It was Lisa’s idea to have you over to celebrate your recent accomplishment.”  Lisa could hear the edge of Daniel’s nerves in his voice, but he was hiding it well.  He’d get better after a drink or two, she hoped.

“Thanks.  Again, you are both too kind, but I’m happy to accept such a nice invitation.”  She released his hand.  “It was just a second place, but the competition was pretty tough so I have no problems celebrating.”  She nodded to the wine bottle that she had brought over that was now in Lisa’s hand, “Besides, I usually don’t allow myself to ‘let my hair down’ very often and indulge in good food and drinks.  Lisa’s idea to get together sounded perfect.”

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 07:44:39 am »
(continued...)

“Speaking of drinks, let’s all go have something,” suggested Lisa, escorting Lisa toward the kitchen.  As they started walking, she allowed herself to fall a half-step behind and turned back to look at Daniel.  Daniel’s eyes were busy taking in the spectacle of Debi’s amazing body from behind.  Lisa managed to catch his attention and she silently mouthed the word “wow” to him as she tipped her head subtly toward Debi’s back.  He returned a nervous, but knowing smile.  As they had discussed before the evening, she was not going to give him a hard time for taking advantage of the opportunity this evening to admire Debi's many assets.  In fact, Lisa actually found herself looking forward to the prospect of doing the same in this setting.

“What can we get for you, Debi?”

“I don’t know, what are you guys having?”

Lisa said, “I’ll probably mix myself a gin martini.  I imagine Daniel will have scotch.”

“Oh, scotch would be wonderful, if you wouldn’t mind.  I have it so seldom, but I love it.  Just a little on the rocks, please.”

“Sure.  I’ve not known many women that like scotch,” said Daniel, pulling down one of his single malts from the cabinet.

“Well, I’m not a huge drinker these days, but I’ve developed a taste for it.  Like I said, tonight I’m allowing myself to indulge a little.  I used to enjoy it every once in a while many years ago before I got very serious about bodybuilding.”

“I see.  Well, enjoy.  I love this stuff, so I'm happy it's a special occasion.”  Daniel passed her a glass with a generous pour and two ice cubes.  "Lisa and I don't drink much either since Lisa started training with you."

"Ah, I bet that's true," laughed Debi, then took a sip of the drink, "and this really is excellent scotch."

Lisa finished mixing her martini and joined the two of them and held up her glass, "Here's to a great showing at the Ms Olympia, and the chance to celebrate the end of your diet!" 
They all clinked their glasses together and Debi added, "Thank you, but I'm too self-conscious to make this entire evening about me, so let's agree to celebrate your first six months on your training program as well.  You've made great progress, so you should take the time to acknowledge the accomplishment."

They toasted a second time and proceeded to chat while each of them settled into friendly conversation and enjoyed both the company and their drinks. 

Lisa remarked to herself months later, when remembering the events of the evening, how the next couple of hours seemed to fly by.  The three of them chatted over another drink around the kitchen counter before sitting down to the dinner Lisa had prepared.  They finished the bottle of wine that Debi had brought over while indulging in decadent dinner of tenderloin medallions with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli dinner.  Debi had unwittingly designed the special menu for Lisa weeks before during a training session when Debi was in the throes of her competition diet.  Over dinner, Lisa watched Daniel take every chance to savor Debi's shoulder muscles as rippled under her tight sweater when she cut pieces of meat with her knife and fork, or nearly drool over the bunch of her biceps as she brought her glass or her fork to her lips.  Lisa gave Daniel credit as he went about his surveillance of Debi’s unwitting sex show with remarkable discreetness, despite the heady adrenaline rush that he must have been experiencing in this tantalizing proximity to an object of so much sexual desire throughout his entire life.  She suspected those many years spent mastering his outward reaction to the appearance of female muscle were now being put to the ultimate test, and he was doing an admirable job.  She knew though, and she hid her own smiles, thinking about the thrill he was experiencing.  Although this dinner party of hers was not done with any pretense, she secretly relished the situation she had created, as she toyed with his deeply buried sexual fetish in a way that had never been done before…all while she watched.

Lisa had barely noticed that they had made their way deeply into a second bottle of wine as they had finished dinner.  When did that come out?  Who had opened it.  Clearly, the social lubricant had worked its way into the group, as Daniel had begun to talk more comfortably with Debi as he took the plates form the table.  Lisa’s head spun from the alcohol.  She looked across the table at Debi as she was listening to Daniel tell her about his job.  She remarked to herself at how massive Debi suddenly seemed, at how much presence she had sitting in the small dining area in their house.  She had been working out regularly with Debi now for nearly six months, but something about her being in the gym wearing workout attire seemed to almost camouflage Debi’s size in a way that the more demure clothing could not.  She mentally measured Debi’s shoulder width, the span of her back, the circumference of her relaxed upper arms against Daniel’s size and shape as they all made their way into the living room to sit down.  Debi’s limbs, shoulders and upper body seemed to dwarf Daniel, despite his extra six inches in height and the fact that he was a full grown man.  Debi’s legs were bigger than her waist, which Lisa seemed to have noticed, yet the shape of the dress seemed to magnify and accentuate these proportions.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View